Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great draft site

Discuss your thoughts about anything College Football or NFL draft. Recruiting, Projections, and Mock drafts, Etc. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Great draft site
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:37 pm
  • They list player rankings for DL as Edge, 0 technique, 1 technique, 3 technique, etc.

They also have great descriptions of what each technique does.

https://www.drafttek.com/2020-NFL-Draft ... -Draft.asp
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Re: Great draft site
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:38 am

Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:00 pm
  • Well I obviously haven't put in enough time watching players. I tried that thing out, and it outsmarted me!

I was seeing names of players that I had no idea who they were. "Wait, wasn't that guy in last year's draft?"

I wasn't feeling very confident so I only went 3 rounds, and got my ass kicked. Then I couldn't figure out how to move the names in to my draft. So I said "f.u." and hit CTRL + ALT + DELETE just to keep the machine from gloating.

I might try again next week... or month...or season.
    ivotuk
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:40 pm
  • Regarding: https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-draft-machine ---- It is a game, but also a resource. It's important to note, that once you've entered into draft mode, you can click on "position" in the drop down box and it displays the ranked order of that position by players' name. Click on a name and it brings up good & often multiple, detailed scouting reports that can be very informative. Also, of note, some declared Juniors haven't been listed at all yet in their current rankings, hopefully that is fixed pretty soon.
    :smilingalien:
    CamanoIslandJQ
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:43 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT ]

Information