Senior bowl

hburn21

Reaction score
Is anyone watching the game today? Anthony Gordon is looking sharp out there today and edge Josh Uche from Michigan is murdering every tackle he’s gone against. Utah’s DE Bradlee Anae is also just to fast out there too.

getnasty

Reaction score
hburn21":2yos6alt said:
Is anyone watching the game today? Anthony Gordon is looking sharp out there today and edge Josh Uche from Michigan is murdering every tackle he’s gone against. Utah’s DE Bradlee Anae is also just to fast out there too.

Yeah those DE were wrecking the game when i was watching. Not just one getting home but both of them. Herbert looked really good to me.

JGreen79

Reaction score
If Herbert is able to grow the mental parts of his game he'll be great. Physically he has everything you want, but it always seemed like was out of his league in clutch situations.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
hburn21":3it02zcy said:
Is anyone watching the game today? ... and edge Josh Uche from Michigan is murdering every tackle he’s gone against. Utah’s DE Bradlee Anae is also just to fast out there too.
That's because Uche and Anae were lining up opposite the worst offensive tackle play I've ever seen in an all-star game.

This is an excerpt from Rob Staton's blog...

It was painful watching Oregon’s Calvin Throckmorton. He was a late call-up from the Shrine Game but he was beaten like a well-worn drum in this game, putting up barely any resistance. The North-squad pass-rusher’s were likely cueing up to have a go at him. It’s tough to switch straight from one all-star game to another.
He wasn’t alone though. Terence Steele struggled badly too as did Alex Taylor. There was one series where Steele and Taylor might as well have had a muleta on the field facing off against Joshua Uche and Bradlee Anae. I’m sure much of the reaction will be about how well both Uche and Anae played in this game. To be fair, they can only beat what they were up against. Yet had they propped up a pair of tackle dummies bookending the O-line it would’ve been a similar challenge.
The tackles on the south squad virtually destroyed the game for the entire roster. The quarterbacks couldn’t settle, they were hit frequently and nobody had a chance to shine.

Read the rest of Rob's review at http://seahawksdraftblog.com/

CPHawk

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1jiuznsx said:
hburn21":1jiuznsx said:
Is anyone watching the game today? ... and edge Josh Uche from Michigan is murdering every tackle he’s gone against. Utah’s DE Bradlee Anae is also just to fast out there too.
That's because Uche and Anae were lining up opposite the worst offensive tackle play I've ever seen in an all-star game.

This is an excerpt from Rob Staton's blog...

It was painful watching Oregon’s Calvin Throckmorton. He was a late call-up from the Shrine Game but he was beaten like a well-worn drum in this game, putting up barely any resistance. The North-squad pass-rusher’s were likely cueing up to have a go at him. It’s tough to switch straight from one all-star game to another.
He wasn’t alone though. Terence Steele struggled badly too as did Alex Taylor. There was one series where Steele and Taylor might as well have had a muleta on the field facing off against Joshua Uche and Bradlee Anae. I’m sure much of the reaction will be about how well both Uche and Anae played in this game. To be fair, they can only beat what they were up against. Yet had they propped up a pair of tackle dummies bookending the O-line it would’ve been a similar challenge.
The tackles on the south squad virtually destroyed the game for the entire roster. The quarterbacks couldn’t settle, they were hit frequently and nobody had a chance to shine.

Read the rest of Rob's review at http://seahawksdraftblog.com/

Throck has never played LT, and with his short arms it's not a place he will play again. If they had to play him there, the other guys must have been really bad.