Trevon Diggs

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
The NFC West will be loaded at WRs

I’m guessing San Fran will take a receiver, it may be Jerry Jeudy.

The Seahawks will have their hands full with Deandre Hopkins in Arizona, Cooper Kupp in LA, and already Deebo Samuel in San Fran.

Trevon Diggs has great bloodlines.

A knack for locating the ball and turns his head around.

This guy makes plays.

If all top receivers get taken and they go to our rivals.

Cornerback is a must.

We need a future lockdown corner.

Trevon Diggs.

How cool is that in the secondary?

Quandre Diggs and Trevon Diggs!!!

getnasty

Reaction score
I would love the pick very Seahawky as the kids say. I don't it happens because i think Pete is always thinking he can get those guys in later round and DL and OL seems to be a bigger need but no problem if he's who we select at 27.

chris98251

Reaction score
Why Pete may go all in on the counter, DE's and CB"S and Safety.

HawkGA

Reaction score
chris98251":wigbiqow said:

I would not be opposed to this. I find the Hawks usually try to fill a certain need via free agency so that they can go into the draft just looking for players. Seems like that's what they've done with OL so I wouldn't be surprised to see an all Defense draft this year.

chris98251

Reaction score
HawkGA":2hrkl8od said:
chris98251":2hrkl8od said:

I would not be opposed to this. I find the Hawks usually try to fill a certain need via free agency so that they can go into the draft just looking for players. Seems like that's what they've done with OL so I wouldn't be surprised to see an all Defense draft this year.

Pete has shown that he sets trends and doesn't follow them, examples Russell Wilson the too Short guy, Big CB's and the Enforcer and Elephant DE.

First thing is to win the West, with the Rams, 49ers, and Arizona you have to build to stop the pass and the speed backs.

Second your offense has to be able to stretch the field but also do something different, Arizona really is the closest to us with Murray, Drake and their receivers, Drake is a Power back, same type we love to incorporate, Murray got better as the season progressed.

They have really focused on defense also and added a threat at WR.

Rams, I think they step back.

49ers are going to be just damn good, three team race if we can get the holes we all know we have fixed with Seahawks, the Cards and 49ers, the Lames as their new logo says are not going to be there at the end.