Van Jefferson, WR, Florida

hawkfan68

Reaction score
His nickname is “Mr. Reliable”. He reminds me a lot of Doug Baldwin. Could be a mid-round draft steal.

[youtube]vTFTXMerz7E[/youtube]

titan3131

Reaction score
the only WR I want from this draft are

Van Jefferson or Bryan Edwards.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
titan3131":3nt9l9h1 said:

I definitely want one of either.

There are a ton of other really great options earlier though. I'd be pleased with someone more suited for a slot role too. I would not be hurt if we ended up with Hamler + Jefferson or Edwards. Or Aiyuk + Jefferson or Edwards. Or Mims + Jefferson or Edwards.

I like where you're starting though. Both of those players I like very much for where they are expected to go.

titan3131

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":1setk10j said:
titan3131":1setk10j said:

I definitely want one of either.

There are a ton of other really great options earlier though. I'd be pleased with someone more suited for a slot role too. I would not be hurt if we ended up with Hamler + Jefferson or Edwards. Or Aiyuk + Jefferson or Edwards. Or Mims + Jefferson or Edwards.

I like where you're starting though. Both of those players I like very much for where they are expected to go.

Attyla I completely agree with what you said. My issue is that I believe we cant spend a WR pick when those guys will be on the clock. If we did I feel like we miss on the best DE and DT that fit our scheme.

Where as I think at least 1 of Jefferson / Edwards will be available with our comp 3rd pick or maybe even the 4th. Mainly beause of the lack of testing. Otherwise I think they would be right in the same tier as Hamler + Mims.