Brooks over Queen

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Just want to throw it out there...queen will wash out of the nfl in a few seasons. Not on Brooks level. Queen is the first lb project of the ravens after ozzie newsome as gm. Bet!!!

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I don’t care about Queen. Brooks over a variety of other players of more important NEED including RBs and DEs was the stupid move. This is Penny over Chubb all over again.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":1qe5ny1q said:
I don’t care about Queen. Brooks over a variety of other players of more important NEED including RBs and DEs was the stupid move. This is Penny over Chubb all over again.

Well... no. RB was a need that offseason as well. Penny over Chubb would be an example of need position but wrong prospect, not the other way around.

Also, I think DE was addressed about as well as it could be within this draft, and I'm really, really glad they didn't waste higher draft capital on a RB again. Plenty of cheap FA and later round depth to get by.

LB is gonna be a need. KJ in his last year. Need to take a guy who can play inside and out, and Brooks is that dude.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Wagner was better than Kuechly so it wouldn't be the first time the secon player picked at a position was better than the first player picked.

I think Brooks has a hard time seeing the field early on, which will cloud perceptions of him for years. Kind of like how Bobby was always considered second best because he was picked second.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, this comes after an unprovoked attack on me by acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.

Latest posts