Todays college football

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Texas Tech 42 West Virgina 7. Didnt see that one coming.

I'm not an Oklahoma fan but I love what they did to Texas. Texas losing is always fun, and Texas getting embarassed is even better.

Hopefully Oregon State and Stanford can hold on. And i'm hoping Washington can somehow beat USC, although I think USC will have too much offense.

LSU vs South Carolina should be interesting as well.

Rat

Reaction score
Very exciting ending to the Notre Dame - Stanford game! That looked like a TD to me at the end, but I was rooting for ND, so I'll take it.

cesame

Reaction score
The ball clearly crossed the goal line. Terrible call.

pehawk

Reaction score
Sacrificed the day to get my demanding brat pumpkin patch time. Lil bitch!

Beavos took care of business, despite they're underrated QB out, nice.

I'm a bit bummed WVU had a let down this week, their just fun.

I want SC to beat LSU today/tonight. Would be amazing for Spurrier to get to the national championship. Itd lend some weight to kearly's arguement for "da ol ball coach".

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'm rooting for South Carolina tonight as well. It'll make next week's SC - Florida game that much bigger.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Our boy Mike Pereira says Stanford was robbed: MikePereira: "We have looked at ND/STA last play from every angle & feel that its a TD. Progress was not ruled & runner was not down."

pehawk

Reaction score
What conference were the refs for the ND game? I know southeast conference refs won't let non-conf teams win. That's a legit issue in the NCAA.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":d7ql1xa1 said:
What conference were the refs for the ND game? I know southeast conference refs won't let non-conf teams win. That's a legit issue in the NCAA.

Ed Hochuli's son was the referee. He is a pac 12 official. I think replay officials are usually provided by the home team though, and thats where the problem was.

pehawk

Reaction score
I read an article today Landry's slipped to a mid-rounder. The knock is if you hit him, he basically plays scared after that. Aka, Gabbert.