BCS Predictions for today?

sturg78

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see where Oregon State ends up at given the #8 AP rating and the rumor that the computers love their wins. I hope Notre Dame tanks a little after they had a gift given to them by the replay officials at the end of the Stanford game.

I am going to guess the BCS looks like:

1)Bama
2)Oregon
3)Florida
4)K-State
5)Notre Dame
6)Oregon State
7)Ohio
8)LSU
9)SC
10)Oklahoma

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Here's the official rankings. (Dont forget, Ohio State is not eligible for a bowl this season so they are not in the rankings)

1. Alabama - .9761
2. Florida - .9092
3. Oregon - .8993
4. Kansas State - .8963
5. Notre Dame - .8774
6. LSU - .7522
7. South Carolina - .6930
8. Oregon State - .6808
9. Oklahoma - .6664
10. USC - .5959

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":pie2asrj said:
Florida ahead of the Ducks? :roll: SEC bias. (and btw I'm a Cougar fan first, Huskies 2nd so no Duck homerism here)

I'm assuming the computers like Florida. I'm ok with it at this point in the season, if the Ducks take care of business they'll be there in the end.

OP
OP
sturg78

sturg78

Reaction score
Also, Florida and Bama would have to play each other in the SEC championship game so thy both can't be undefeated. Civil war may be very interesting this year.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JSeahawks":19lx1jcy said:
hawksfansinceday1":19lx1jcy said:
Florida ahead of the Ducks? :roll: SEC bias. (and btw I'm a Cougar fan first, Huskies 2nd so no Duck homerism here)

I'm assuming the computers like Florida. I'm ok with it at this point in the season, if the Ducks take care of business they'll be there in the end.
Agree, but still.......

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
JSeahawks":v636xn3a said:
hawksfansinceday1":v636xn3a said:

The meat of the Ducks schedule is still to come. They'd probably be at #2 if not for Arizona's sudden collapse.

CPHawk

Reaction score
It doesn't matter, only time the BCS matters is at the end of the year.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
The problem is the Pac-12 sucks like I assumed earlier, so Florida gets more points due to strength of schedule. For a minute I thought the Pac-12 was actually good, but now I see 1 good team(Oregon), a pretender(Oregon State), and a couple other fringe top 20 teams in USC, Stanford, and really thats what Oregon State will be. OSU will play UW, ASU, Stanford, and Oregon so they will drop when its all said and done. Pac-12 has 1 quality team, sad :(

I actually feel bad for Oregon. I don't think they will play a really great team until it matters. Even 2 games against USC wouldn't be the same as playing a top SEC team. Mariota will have f'n zero chance vs. an SEC team in the National Title Game.