Gimme a list of the top 5 WR we can draft next year.

polarbill1999

Reaction score
1. Keenan Allen
2. Keenan Allen
3. Keenan Allen
4. Keenan Allen
5. Keenan Allen

I don't know what we will have to giev up to get him but he is the guy I want in a Hawk uniform. Size, speed, balance, hands, route running,etc. He is a straight stud.

polarbill1999

Reaction score
I was actually jsut looking at CBSsports which use to be nfldraftscout.com and 3 of the top 10 or so receivers on their board are kids from UT(Tennessee) or use to play for Tennessee. Hunter and PAtterson are both on Tennessee and are the 2nd and 5th ranked receiver while Rodgers is the 9th rnaked WR and use to play for them. He is now on Tennessee Tech. All 3 are 6'3" or taller. That is nuts.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Kennan Allen, Woods, wait for Lee, Patton (La Tech), Marcus Wheaton. In fact I would love a draft where we landed Wheaton and Patton later in the draft.

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
Hawkfish":b14mf8mk said:
UGH. Good Bye 3/4 of WR staff on this team this year.

1. Brandon Coleman-Rutgers
2. Coradelle Patterson-Tennessee
3. Justin Hunter-Tennessee
4. Keenan Allen-California
5. Terrance Williams-Baylor
6. Tavon Austin-West Virginia

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
Alec Lemon - Syracuse.

Probably a late round pick, but I like what I see from him. A lot.

Jared Abbrederis - Wisconsin

Has experience with Wilson and seems to get open an awful lot.

Keenan Allen - California

Yeah.

That's all I know.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Allen needs to really flash at the combine. Big bodied guy but not sure he's the great athlete some suggest. More of a possession type. Much prefer Brandon Coleman at Rutgers.

CPHawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":p4znohca said:
Allen needs to really flash at the combine. Big bodied guy but not sure he's the great athlete some suggest. More of a possession type. Much prefer Brandon Coleman at Rutgers.

Most would, we aren't drafting in the top 10 though and I doubt we trade up for a WR. He isn't a real option.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
We'll see. I've only seen one mock with Coleman in the top ten... my own. It's also the only mock I've seen Coleman included at all.

CPHawk

Reaction score
It is just october, I expect him to rise. Having watched rutgers he is legit and I expect you are right on about him, he's a top 10 talent. If he is there at 22 or whatever we better jump all over that.