Ducks vs Sun Devils (stats = WTF ?!)

djTOY2000

Reaction score
WOW.... talk about a rushing game last night.

UOvsASUstats 1

only 48 passing yards... LOL

will any team be able to stop OREGON this year ??

polarbill1999

Reaction score
djTOY2000":2i1e1xyu said:
WOW.... talk about a rushing game last night.

UOvsASUstats 1

only 48 passing yards... LOL

will any team be able to stop OREGON this year ??

I hate the ducks but my guess is only alabama and the ducks themselves have a chance of beating the ducks. God I hate them. They probably have their best and most dangerous QB they have had since they started the read option offense and they have probably the best D they have had in a while. They are really, really good. Mariotta is bigger, faster and has a better arm than either Masoli or DT. Have I mentioned that I hate the ducks?

CPHawk

Reaction score
Kelly pulled Mariota at the half when he had 135 yds rushing and 48 yds passing. And really when you avg 12 yds a carry, why throw?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Game was not nearly as close as the stats indicate. Ducks had 43 points with 11 minutes left in the 2nd quarter, then went as vanilla as possible and didnt score the rest of the night. They could have very easily scored 100 if they wanted to last night. I kind of wish they did.

kearly

Reaction score
The Ducks are starting to feel like the Yankees of the Pac-12, albeit in very different ways. Every year, it feels like the MLB isn't fair because the Yankees can buy a playoff spot. Every year, it feels like the Pac-12 isn't fair because it's completely impossible to keep up with Oregon's speed/schemes which exploit college level athletes.

Of course, the rest of the Pac-12 can only blame themselves. Oregon has shown you don't need top recruiting classes to build a stupid fast team.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Chip Kelly owns the Pac-12. All the rest of the teams just preys he goes to the pro's. Pac-12 has no hope. Its despicable.