EmDiggy

Reaction score
[youtube]SaDz4nepl5M[/youtube]

Good afternoon Seahawks fans! Here's my Midseason Mock Draft video

Enjoy!

Em

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
I would love to see the team take a playmaker at WR or TE in the first two rounds and fill some depth on the O-line later in next years draft. On the D side, I hope they go after a DT or LB with the other pick in the first two rounds and fill out some depth at DE and FS in the later rounds.

As for the pick in the video, I would say a guy like Cordarrelle would be very interesting in the later half of the first round if that is where the Hawks pick at.

redhawk253

Reaction score
he's a beast.. haven't heard of the kid before but i love everything about him.. has size, speed, decent looking hands, and the ability to seperate.. not only that the yac on this kid is amazing.. cuts on a dime.. good vision.. and fasssssssst.

if you guys haven't looked at that youtube video of his highlights yet.. must see.. i dont think this kid will be left on the board for us.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
The production of all your videos are top notch Em. Great job. Keep them coming!

You have Barkley going lower than I've seen anywhere else. Care to share your thoughts on that?

One more question.

In general, is there a list skill set at the receiver position that would fit Russell Wilson better than another skill set? For example, would YAC ability be more important than catching ability, considering Wilson is more the type to find the open receiver as opposed to fitting a ball into tight coverage?

Reason I ask, is because of the Patterson over Woods pick (which I like). They're both talented threats at the receiver position, but obviously different players.

Thanks again, Em.

Guardian

Reaction score
If we had the option, I'd much rather get Robert Woods, who you had leave the board right after Patterson.

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2ghp2qip said:
The production of all your videos are top notch Em. Great job. Keep them coming!

You have Barkley going lower than I've seen anywhere else. Care to share your thoughts on that?

One more question.

In general, is there a list skill set at the receiver position that would fit Russell Wilson better than another skill set? For example, would YAC ability be more important than catching ability, considering Wilson is more the type to find the open receiver as opposed to fitting a ball into tight coverage?

Reason I ask, is because of the Patterson over Woods pick (which I like). They're both talented threats at the receiver position, but obviously different players.

Thanks again, Em.

Thanks Buddy! Barkley is an efficient QB.. He doesn't have the skill set that "Wows" you, but what he does have is decisiveness and I think that's an underrated attribute. I still have him as a low 1st rd grade. Preseason i had him rated as my #3 QB. He also gets rid of the football quick and won't make the BIG mistake, but won't make the BIG play either

I think any WR that can 1. Get open 2. Consistently catch the football would work well with Wilson. The reason why I have Patterson over Woods is because Woods doesn't use his hands well to get of press or if a DB has his hands on him