Lets go Oklahoma!!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I really dislike Oklahoma, but need Notre Dame to go down.

I think Oklahoma wins pretty convincingly... 31-17.

sturg78

Reaction score
I still don't think k state will lose so go Oklahoma and go Mississippi state! Although the south may explode if an sec team want in the national title game. Which would be icing on the cake

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
sturg78":1b0onif7 said:
I still don't think k state will lose so go Oklahoma and go Mississippi state! Although the south may explode if an sec team want in the national title game. Which would be icing on the cake

Not having a conference championship will kill Kansas State. If Alabama, Oregon and K State all win out then Bama and Oregon should play in the title game because they'll have won an extra game which will help with the computers. I'd love to see Alabama lose somewhere though and have the SEC shut out of the BCS title.

Oregon's got business to take care of next week. Sounds like Dion Jordan might be out next week with a shoulder injury.

Rat

Reaction score
JSeahawks":199znpju said:
sturg78":199znpju said:

Not having a conference championship will kill Kansas State. If Alabama, Oregon and K State all win out then Bama and Oregon should play in the title game because they'll have won an extra game which will help with the computers. I'd love to see Alabama lose somewhere though and have the SEC shut out of the BCS title.

Oregon's got business to take care of next week. Sounds like Dion Jordan might be out next week with a shoulder injury.
Doesn't help Oregon that their future opponents aren't looking as good. USC has two losses now, and Stanford has been nothing special. They'll need Oregon State to keep winning.

pehawk

Reaction score
Big-12 ditched the championship game?

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2tknsycl said:
pehawk":2tknsycl said:

Big 12 only has 10 teams now. In order to have a Championship game you need to have 12 teams and 2 divisions.

Ahh, duh.

The Irish look pretty good. BTW, I find their mascot offensive as an Irish-American.

CPHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":2o1vkt28 said:
JSeahawks":2o1vkt28 said:
pehawk":2o1vkt28 said:

Big 12 only has 10 teams now. In order to have a Championship game you need to have 12 teams and 2 divisions.

Ahh, duh.

The Irish look pretty good. BTW, I find their mascot offensive as an Irish-American.

Me two, you should sue them. That would be funny. JSea can sue the cowboys also, since he rocks the wranglers.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CPHawk":cziej7l6 said:
pehawk":cziej7l6 said:
JSeahawks":cziej7l6 said:

Ahh, duh.

Me two, you should sue them. That would be funny. JSea can sue the cowboys also, since he rocks the wranglers.

Well, that was random! I've never even once wore a pair of jeans in my life, and definatly not Wranglers. You gonna sue South Carolina 'Cocks? :D

pehawk

Reaction score
CPHawk":32zeuhj4 said:

JSea was also the inspiration for Ledger's performance in that one cowboy movie.

In all seriousness, I need to know if he seriously rocks Wranglers. I have no dignity or selfp-respect, but even so, I cant be friends (even phony internet friends) with such types. Just cant.