OP
skater18000

skater18000

Reaction score
Serious consideration on the demond trufant weird how that works

Throwdown

Reaction score
With the 23rd Pick the Seattle Seahawks Select Justin Hunter

Honestly it could be any receiver, but thats the guy whos name came up first in my head that wasn't Keenan Allen.

hawks509

Reaction score
I'd like to think our coaching staff is a bit smarter than wasting a 1st round pick on Trufant

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
With the 20th pick in the NFL draft, the Seattle Seahawks select Jared Abbrederis.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
With the 25th pick the Seahawks select WR Marquees Wilson, Kennan Allen, Justin Hunter, Terrance Williams, or Robert Woods

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I'd like us to draft NE style and load up on one position in the draft and that position should be WR. With Rice, Tate, Baldwin, Obo, Edwards, and Martin. Only Rice, Tate, and Baldwin are likely to be around next year and all 3 are replaceable.

I say draft 3 WR's 2 big 6'2+ types an 1 super fast.

I'd love to stay local and get Wilson in the first, Wheaton form Oregon St in the 3rd and find a big physcial guy who's a project in the later rounds. Mabye Nicholas Edwards from Eastern WA

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1ildk49w said:
I'd like us to draft NE style and load up on one position in the draft and that position should be WR. With Rice, Tate, Baldwin, Obo, Edwards, and Martin. Only Rice, Tate, and Baldwin are likely to be around next year and all 3 are replaceable.

I'd love to stay local and get Wilson in the first, Wheaton form Oregon St in the 3rd and find a big physcial guy who's a project in the later rounds. Mabye Nicholas Edwards from Eastern WA

We've kinda done that. In 2011 it was O-line. In 2010 it was kinda safety. In 2011 it was a lot of late round CB's. In 2012 it was LB's.

Really the best example for me is 2011 though when we used our top 2 picks on O-line.

hawks509

Reaction score
"
Wenhawk":1us2bwe5 said:

I'd love to stay local and get Wilson in the first, Wheaton form Oregon St in the 3rd and find a big physcial guy who's a project in the later rounds. Mabye Nicholas Edwards from Eastern WA"

Brandon Kaufman is hands down a better reciever at EWU than Edwards, especially in being big and physical

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
My students are two grades behind in their math education, and even they know how to spell "algebra" properly.