4- TE Levine Toilolo Stanford
5- DE Devin Taylor So. Carolina
5- OLB
6- OT
7- WR
7- TE

CPHawk

Reaction score
If you take Allen, you have to take his brother. It's a package deal, both or none.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I like the 3 offensive choices. I'm not crazy about Thomas and dont know anything about the kid from South Carolina.

I also think we need to find an upgrade at right tackle somewhere. Either the draft or free agency.

cesame

Reaction score
Good call on Markus Wheaton. I thin he's going to be a steal in the middle rounds.

He's from the same mold as a Robert Woods

The PAC 12 is loaded with WR's right now.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":36z3q05t said:
I like the 3 offensive choices. I'm not crazy about Thomas and dont know anything about the kid from South Carolina.

I also think we need to find an upgrade at right tackle somewhere. Either the draft or free agency.

I was think one of the Penn St Lb's might be a better fit but I know we like guys with size so I went with Thomas, same thought process for the DE from South Carolina, He's just a big dude and in the 5th it's a crap shoot anyways so despite his mild production he he is like 6'7 270.

kearly

Reaction score
If we needed a RB in a couple years I'd advocate for Storm Woods when he comes out. You don't have to watch him for very long to see NFL talent.

JSeahawks":3j882yom said:

I'm fine with our RT situation but I agree that the team should be looking at tackle in this draft. Our line is diverse but it is not deep. A rash of injuries at O-line would hurt us more than most because we have so many players that sub for multiple roles. That plus Giacomini needs some talent to push him and keep him focused.