Missing that one guy!!!

skater18000

Reaction score
Offense = ?

Defense = ?

Offense = Tavon austin or de anthony thomas titus young percy harvin type

Defense = Dominant Defensive player ala (Von miller or jj watt)

Suggestions??????

Sac

Reaction score
I actually don't think we're missing "that one piece". What we're missing is experience.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
On offense we are missing a big time WR. We need another guy with size....not a smurf.

mistaowen

Reaction score
So we are missing one guy but from both sides of the ball? Hm.....general manager....

We are finally starting to see a team that can afford to go best player available. There aren't glaring holes in our team anymore. After the first few weeks I thought WR was a huge area of concern, but Rice is showing he can be a #1 if he gets the ball and Tate can score TDs if he doesn't dance around.

We still need a DE/LB hybrid in the mold of Clay Matthews. I'm hoping we upgrade Leroy Hill.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
You know what's really missing? Punctuation, grammar, complete sentences, and new questions.

Sac

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2as75bkp said:
You know what's really missing? Punctuation, grammar, complete sentences, and new questions.

I wouldn't say he's "missing" it so much as the concept eludes him.

sainthawk29

Reaction score
Offensively I think the one thing we are missing is that go-to, I don't care if he is covered, its thrid down and we need a big play guy.

All the top teams have one, thats the main thing I think we are missing.

As for defense. I truly believe we have a couple of those guys. ET is the best Safety in the league. He is always around the ball, he just needs to make those catches. The other is KJ Wright. I believe some time in the next year or two, he will be that big play unstopable force on this defense. He has all the potential. And he shows glimmers of that ability every once in a while.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I think our guy on offense goes by the name Marshawn Lynch, I MIGHT BE WRONG THOUGH SO DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT!!! :sarcasm_off:

OP
OP
skater18000

skater18000

Reaction score
Throwdown":1abv6zxj said:
I think our guy on offense goes by the name Marshawn Lynch, I MIGHT BE WRONG THOUGH SO DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT!!! :sarcasm_off:

Good one!!!

cover-2

Reaction score
Any one of the following players could be the missing piece for the Seahawks...

Offense (draft): Rutgers (WR) Brandon Coleman 6-6 220 lbs.
Offense (free agent): (WR) Mike Wallace - Wallace's speed is elite and would be a outstanding deep threat for Wilson to throw to.
or (TE) Jarred Cook - Cook at 6-5 and a 4.5 40-yard speed is one of the most talented young TE's in the NFL. Cook could be a Pro-Bowl TE with Russell Wilson throwing to him.

Defense (draft): Oregon (DE/LB) Dion Jordan - Coach Carroll could use Jordan in a number of different ways...Opposing offense's would have to scheme around Jordan.
Defense (free agent): (DT) Glenn Dorsey - He has been a disappointment with the Chiefs, but I think he could thrive on our defense as the 3-tech.

Chapow

Reaction score
cover-2":212z2tks said:
or (TE) Jarred Cook - Cook at 6-5 and a 4.5 40-yard speed is one of the most talented young TE's in the NFL. Cook could be a Pro-Bowl TE with Russell Wilson throwing to him.

Zach Miller was a Pro-Bowl TE with Jason Campbell and Bruce Gradkowski throwing to him. Russell Wilson is better than those guys IMO.

We don't need to upgrade our starting TE, we need to use him. Miller was a 60 catch a season guy before he got to Seattle. We are 9 games into the season and he has 18 catches.

We are already wasting away a very good receiving TE, what would be the point of bringing in another one?

OP
OP
skater18000

skater18000

Reaction score
Chapow":3163ko79 said:
cover-2":3163ko79 said:

Zach Miller was a Pro-Bowl TE with Jason Campbell and Bruce Gradkowski throwing to him. Russell Wilson is better than those guys IMO.

We don't need to upgrade our starting TE, we need to use him. Miller was a 60 catch a season guy before he got to Seattle. We are 9 games into the season and he has 18 catches.

We are already wasting away a very good receiving TE, what would be the point of bringing in another one?

Yeah but Anthony McCoy has looked pretty good at times and Evan Moore is fall out terrible

Adding a pass catching type TE to our group

SharkHawk

Reaction score
They had one in Winslow. It's not too late to add him is it? If it looks like we're heading for the playoffs I think you go and sign a guy like Winslow.

cover-2

Reaction score
skater18000":39pdmkbv said:
Chapow":39pdmkbv said:
cover-2":39pdmkbv said:

Yeah but Anthony McCoy has looked pretty good at times and Evan Moore is fall out terrible

Adding a pass catching type TE to our group

Miller was a nice TE when with the Raiders, but the only reason he had as many receptions as he did was because the Raiders WR's all sucked and Campbell and Gradkowski basically had no one else to throw to. Miller is not a guy that can stretch the seam and be a big playmaker for us. Miller has below average speed for a TE and is not going to get a lot of separation, and this is why I think we could upgrade or at least add another more athletic TE. I'm not saying use a 1st round pick on a TE, but we should target a more athletic TE in the 2nd or 3rd round or sign Cook. McCoy is just another guy nothing special and has yet to prove himself as a legit player.

Latest posts