U-C-L-A sucks!

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Can't stand Jim Mora jr and can't stand the underwhelming waste of talent that is the UCLA football program. BUT, for the good of the conference, I wouldn't mind if UCLA won so that the DUcks could have a little cake walk to the national title game.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Couldn't you say the same things about SuC 2k?

seahawk2k

Reaction score
SC has won how many Rose Bowls since UCLA last went in 98? Four? UCLA has been underachieving horrificly for over a decade.

djTOY2000

Reaction score
seahawk2k":18bh6qvd said:
Can't stand Jim Mora jr and can't stand the underwhelming waste of talent that is the UCLA football program. BUT, for the good of the conference, I wouldn't mind if UCLA won so that the DUcks could have a little cake walk to the national title game.

I feel the same way...

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I want UCLA to win just because I don't want to see the Ducks have to replay a team they already proved they could whip.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":36t1x268 said:
I want UCLA to win just because I don't want to see the Ducks have to replay a team they already proved they could whip.

Don't think they could do it again, do you? :stirthepot:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
DTexHawk":sjdw0hc4 said:
Sarlacc83":sjdw0hc4 said:

Don't think they could do it again, do you? :stirthepot:

I'm pretty sure the Ducks would win at home if they won on the road, but fluky crap happens. Moreover, USC's ranking sucks right now, so I don't want see their asses in the Rose Bowl, but USC is high enough that if UCLA wins, they'll get a rankings boost which will keep the Ducks in the NC game (assuming the Ducks beat Stanford and OSU which will also provide better numbers for Oregon.)

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
I think it will be a good game, don't really care who wins though. I guess I'll root for USC as they seem to root for UW in similar situations.

-SH

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Barkley with another bonehead interception on the 1st play. He's the worst, really good QB i've ever seen. I just dont know what to think of the guy.

Jville

Reaction score
The only thing that matches a blocked punt is following up with a touchdown.

Latest posts