WWhoa AZ QB blowin' beads while the play is signaled in

ivotuk

Reaction score
twice, just stands there with his hands on his hips, pukes through his face mask, takes the snap and hands it off like nothings happening. Hardcore.

kearly

Reaction score
He is definitely the toughest QB I've seen in a while. Some lucky team is going to get him in the mid rounds next April. Hopefully us.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
They said that he is known for that. "He's a puker" was the exact phrase they used. Guy isgood though

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
On real sports with Bryant Gumbel are showing it as evidence that the NCAA have bad.policys towards concussion. Saying he was throwing up because of a hit during the USC game

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
BAllenHawk":skn9go5l said:
On real sports with Bryant Gumbel are showing it as evidence that the NCAA have bad.policys towards concussion. Saying he was throwing up because of a hit during the USC game

Wow, that's contrary to what the announcers on TV said. And the guy was playing lights out. It wasn't like when Tim Tebow got his concussion at Florida, he was out like a light then when he was being taken off the field he was groggy and throwing up. JMHO, but I don't think he was throwing up because of a concussion, the guy was too alert, going through reads, making decisions, I don't see it.