Grats Cougs

jkitsune

Reaction score
Nauseating to watch the Huskies blow a lead like that, but WSU played well and earned a comeback.

It took me an hour and a half nap to have the levelheadedness to say that. Sigh.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
Crazy game, hard fought. If I was in your position I would have felt the same way. As a long suffering Coug fan we needed this big time. At least your season isn't over.

Dabhawk

Reaction score
as an honest husky fan, we blew it, good start, another poor finish... at least I get to watch my hawks win this Sunday! :D

Throwdown

Reaction score
Hawks lose, I might break down lol

Good job Cougs, y'all did your thing out there today

:salute:

SilNWest

Reaction score
I'm a fairly impartial fan who's lived in Washington his whole life and I gotta say that the coug's deserved that game. They played so much better that giving up 4 turnovers in the third quarter didn't cause them to lose. If you were to discount stupid mistakes made by the young players of Wazzu this game would have been completely lopsided.

The Huskies been disappointing me all year long though... It seems like they have a lot of talent, but they can't play a single mistake free football game. Almost every game they won this year it seems like they got some lucky breaks and then it snowballed from there. They never really seemed to play through adversity to win. Even against bad teams it would be close the majority of the game and then the other team would make a fluky mistake of two and the Huskies would just wait until the game ends. You just can't do that against good teams...

seahawk2k

Reaction score
My brother, a diehard Husky fan told me, "There is nothing worse than being a Husky fan, blowing this lead is horrible."

I told him, "Welcome to the life of a WSU fan, see our 2005 season, that is pain."