Come on USC and Seminoles!!!

cesame

Reaction score
I hope UCLA wins because I want one more week of Ducks football.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
cesame":35h8fh9g said:
I hope UCLA wins because I want one more week of Ducks football.

Well yea, definatly. I was just thinking national title rather then Rose Bowl. But I definatly am rooting for UCLA too.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Seminoles are screwed. Backup QB is in the game, and he looks like Charlie Whitehurst. Never trust a hippie looking QB.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3m81lh56 said:
Seminoles are screwed. Backup QB is in the game, and he looks like Charlie Whitehurst. Never trust a hippie looking QB.

Yep. I was thinking that same thing, minus the hippie part.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1fgyyums said:
Scottemojo":1fgyyums said:

Yep. I was thinking that same thing, minus the hippie part.
A buzz cut on the sidelines should be worth at least ten points.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Looks like UCLA is not going to help us out. Its either the Fiesta Bowl or backing our way into the BCS Title game which is still a possibility if Notre Dame loses. We'd just have to jump Florida who was barely ahead of us in the BCS. I'm thinking voters would help us out to avoid another SEC vs SEC matchup.

Otherwise its probably Oregon vs Kansas State in the Fiesta Bowl.

Lithium

Reaction score
Lets go Irish! they could be the first of my favorite teams to win the big game!

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
GoldenIsThyTate":29dgvt3f said:
Lets go Irish! they could be the first of my favorite teams to win the big game!

They might not even move the ball across the 50 yard line against Alabama.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Any team that dresses a grown man in a leprechaun outfit as it's 'mascot' deserves to be collectively kicked in the groin.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3h940b0w said:
Looks like UCLA is not going to help us out. Its either the Fiesta Bowl or backing our way into the BCS Title game which is still a possibility if Notre Dame loses. We'd just have to jump Florida who was barely ahead of us in the BCS. I'm thinking voters would help us out to avoid another SEC vs SEC matchup.

I'm thinking you're wrong. Florida beat 3 top 10 teams. The Zero's beat just that, zero top 10 teams. Might as well just root for Notre Dame or it will be a guaranteed SEC National Champion.

Lithium

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3p2aoell said:
GoldenIsThyTate":3p2aoell said:

They might not even move the ball across the 50 yard line against Alabama.

yeah what was i thinking, maybe next year

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SEC FAN":2kex0adi said:
JSeahawks":2kex0adi said:

I'm thinking you're wrong. Florida beat 3 top 10 teams. The Zero's beat just that, zero top 10 teams. Might as well just root for Notre Dame or it will be a guaranteed SEC National Champion.

We'll see. Oregon was already ahead in the Human polls. Florida was BARELY ahead in the BCS. If USC beats Notre Dame that strenghtens Oregon's computer score. If Stanford wins today and next week that strenghtens Oregon's computer score. if Georgia loses to Alabama next week that hurts Florida's computer score. Plus, if the human voters put Notre Dame inbetween the Ducks and Gators that is HUGE in the Ducks favor.

It will be very very close. The humans already know that oregon is the better team, it will just depend on the computers. And of course none of this matters if Notre Dame wins.

Personally, i dont think either of them should be there as I dont believe you should be able to play for the national title if you didnt win yoru league, but it is what it is.

Sure would be nice to have a playoff.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
If/when Alabama plays this Notre Dame team, it'll be like the Michigan game all over again from week one.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
JSeahawks":7xjny3v1 said:
We'll see. Oregon was already ahead in the Human polls. Florida was BARELY ahead in the BCS. If USC beats Notre Dame that strenghtens Oregon's computer score. If Stanford wins today and next week that strenghtens Oregon's computer score. if Georgia loses to Alabama next week that hurts Florida's computer score. Plus, if the human voters put Notre Dame inbetween the Ducks and Gators that is HUGE in the Ducks favor.

It will be very very close. The humans already know that oregon is the better team, it will just depend on the computers. And of course none of this matters if Notre Dame wins.

Personally, i dont think either of them should be there as I dont believe you should be able to play for the national title if you didnt win yoru league, but it is what it is.

That would be a joke if the Zero's made it in over Florida considering Floridas resume. The SEC welcomes a playoff. That would give us 2 teams instead of 1 to contend for the National Championship.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SEC FAN":1tc5p3sy said:
JSeahawks":1tc5p3sy said:

That would be a joke if the Zero's made it in over Florida considering Floridas resume. The SEC welcomes a playoff. That would give us 2 teams instead of 1 to contend for the National Championship.

True that. That last second win against Louisiana high school was pretty impressive.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Change of subject because Oregons non conference is so brutal lol. Spurrier just went for it on 4th and 11 with a 3 point lead. I'm starting to think he's gone old guy crazy. He's lucky he got bailed out with a pass interference.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SEC FAN":3fwdierl said:
Change of subject because Oregons non conference is so brutal lol. Spurrier just went for it on 4th and 11. I'm starting to think he's gone old guy crazy. He's lucky he got bailed out with a pass interference.

Actually Fresno State and Arkansas State are both 8-3, first place in their respective conferences and going to bowl games. I'm not saying they're Stanford or anything, but they're not exactly cupcakes.

I've always like Spurrier. He's entertaining and a bit crazy for sure.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Nothing like saline solution and electrolytes baby. Thanks Heather Cox. Any blood doping during halftime?