Denard Robinson

kearly

Reaction score
Obviously, I don't think Denard Robinson has a future at QB in the NFL.

That said, his athleticism is 1st round caliber, and at the very least I could see him being an intriguing kick return prospect. With just a little more bulk he could be an electric RB, and if he can learn to play WR, he could be a Percy Harvin type threat after the catch, and I think John Schneider would like that very much.

Here is a highlight video of him from 2009-2011. If he's around late in the draft, there is a chance he could be on Seattle's radar. PC/JS have not shied from projects late in the draft.

[youtube]A7f-9_1y-zk[/youtube]

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Athletecism is off the charts. I actually kind of imagine him as a CB.

I agree though, if he's there 5th round or later draft him and find a position for him later.

pehawk

Reaction score
Yup, totally agree. If he's there, nab him, and let Gus and Tom/Darryl fight over what to do with him (in between punt returns).

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I like it, and I definitely agree with the idea of him being a Percy Harvin type. Depends on how well he can catch.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
We have a full back who was a college QB, a guard who was a D-tackle, a corner who was a receiver, and a QB who made money playing shortstop.

If any team can find a spot for Denard, it's us.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2feidmar said:
We have a full back who was a college QB, a guard who was a D-tackle, a corner who was a receiver, and a QB who made money playing shortstop.

I posted this small factoid on Twitter and got 26 retweets, 7 favorites, and 8 new followers within an hour. As usual, my brilliance on the Internet is really largely yours.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1by2lx4c said:
Scottemojo":1by2lx4c said:

I posted this small factoid on Twitter and got 26 retweets, 7 favorites, and 8 new followers within an hour. As usual, my brilliance on the Internet is really largely yours.

haha I follow you on twitter and I did retweet that tweet of yours

Latest posts