Lets go Beavos!

pehawk

Reaction score
No one, and I mean no one, goes into San Antonio and pushes the Beavers around. ESPECIALLY a school known for producing head0-cases (sans Earl). C'mon Riley, atone for Mora's lack of preparation.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The most overachieving team in the nation vs the most underachieving team in the nation. My money's on Oregon State.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3mtwxeuu said:
The most overachieving team in the nation vs the most underachieving team in the nation. My money's on Oregon State.

Brilliant and SO true.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1np9vs1u said:
2 turnovers by Vaz (sp?). Might be about Mannion time.....

This is the one thing that I dont like about Riley. Seems like every year he has trouble settling on a QB, which ends up hurting both of them.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Beavs have squandered a slow start by UT (who likely doesn't want to be there anyway). Should be up like 10-0 right now, not tied 3-3. This may well haunt then as the game goes on.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Another mistake on the punt allows Texas to keep the ball and they end up scoring. Really poorly played game by OSU thus far., even if the score is 10-10.
Vaz looks utterly overwhelmed.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
sc85sis":3n89i6ho said:
Why is Mannion not playing?

Riley named Vaz the starter last week. Reportedly due to Mannions high interception rate. And then Vaz threw 2 int's right away today and has looked like poo for most of the day.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Wow, the Beavs look like they packed it in when it was 27-17 as if they already won the game. If you had turned the game on after that point and didn't look at the score, you'd have assumed Texas was probably winning by 3 TDs. The momentum shifted big time, seems like every Oregon State play was blown up 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage. Crazy last quarter.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":aue3yss9 said:

I've been watching your Pac-12 picks lately, and I'm seeing a trend. ;)

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
DTexHawk":lpxobiyz said:
JSeahawks":lpxobiyz said:

I've been watching your Pac-12 picks lately, and I'm seeing a trend. ;)

If you played, you'd lead the league in assisted tackles and JOP's (jump on the piles).