Good Will and Three-tech candidates to look for?

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
I would like to check out some measurables and likelyhood of them reaching the Seahawks pick.

Thank you in advance.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
A few guys I'm following:
(NOTE: the last guy is my current favorite for a "sleeper" pick.)

Possible Round 2 or 3 pick: (Would look good as a Seahawk!!!!)
Will Sutton, DT, Arizona State: Despite struggling with a knee injury during the second half of the season, Sutton totaled an eye-popping 10.5 sacks and 20 tackles for loss besides breaking up 5 passes. The junior is undersized, but uses his natural leverage and quick first step to blow by opponents. Sutton projects as a three-technique tackle at the next level. projected 3rd Round

Possible Round 4 or 5 pick: (further information/review required, but maybe?)
Trevardo Williams/DE-OLB, 6-2/234, Connecticut: Williams has been a nuisance for opponents all season from his defensive end spot and his impact was felt during the Huskies' upset of Louisville. The senior posted 3.5 tackles for loss and 3 sacks as Connecticut shut down the Cardinals' explosive offense for more than three quarters. His totals this season, with one game left on the schedule, include 13.5 tackles for loss and 11.5 sacks. Measuring 6-feet, 1.5-inches and 240 pounds, Williams does not possess next level size yet consistently finds a way to make plays on the ball. He'll be a value pick on the draft's final day as his speed and pass-rushing skill will be an asset for any team. (#139 overall at cbssports.com)

Possible Round 3 to 5 pick by the time the draft gets here. IMO: A real small school SLEEPER! (seems like a type of player that would fit well in the Seahawks system.)
-------------> KEITH POUGH, OLB, 6-2/236, Howard , Senior
6016 (Verified) 236 (Verified) 4.93 (Estimated) Potential: 3rd Round Pick
""Unlike many players who are highly recruited out of high school, Pough choose his school based on academics and turned down a number of FBS offers (According to scouts I spoke with) to attend Howard. Despite lacking the great measureables that small school players usually need to get the NFL’s attention, Pough’s dominant play has done more than enough to get scouts talking. A highly intelligent player who reads and reacts to the play in a flash, Pough plays significantly faster than his timed speed because of how quickly he gets started towards the ball. He plays with an aggressive mentality and combined with his ability to avoid/defeat blocks while on the move, he consistently makes impact plays behind the line of scrimmage. His instincts, smarts and athleticism also combine so that he can excel in pass coverage, both zone and man. Overall, Pough may not be well known to the public now, but he will be by the time the draft gets here because he has the tools to warrant being a third or fourth round pick. ****Pough became the FCS all-time record holder in tackles for a loss with 83 to cap his collegiate career with the Bison."" (#342 overall at cbssports.com) 83 TFL's, WOW.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... s-let-his/
----""Pough’s demeanor and preparation to the game and his teammates resembles the likes of some of the NFL’s top team leaders like Denver Broncos Peyton Manning or Baltimore Ravens Ray Lewis. The son of a high school football coach Pough is as intelligent as they come partly due to his devoted film study and attention to detail.""

http://college2pro.com/showPlayer.php?i ... ge=bioList
----"Pough is a football player but also a student of the game. As the son of a high school coach, he literally grew up around the sport. Coaches say he spends more time dissecting film than anyone besides the quarterbacks". (Company for RW in the film room?)
----“I don’t care where I go. I don’t care if I get drafted or in free agency, I don’t care what team I play for — I’ll go play butt naked in Green Bay in February, you know, just for an opportunity,” he said. “And that’s really what it comes down to. I’m so passionate about the game, it doesn’t matter who I play for. I’m just gonna be the best linebacker, teammate, special teamer on that team.” (Passion for the game?)

MUST SEE: Highlight tape, note: this is just through his Junior year, don't know his 40-time, but this kid flies all over the place. Of special note are his lateral movement skills, he often gets involved in plays way, way across the field. His football smarts and instincts are top notch as well. Small school competition aside, this guy is a man among boys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU8XCNIpDGE