Alabama vs Notre Dame.. who ya got?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The Duck fan in me thinks that Notre Dame isnt even the 2nd best team in the country and definatly not the best.

I think Alabama wins fairly easily. 27-10.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Alabama. We have a couple terrible Notre Dame posters on this board. I'd prefer meteor if given the choice, though.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Couldn't care any less about this game. I'd much rather it be Oregon vs Texas A&M so at least it wouldn't be a snoozefest. It will probably be 6-3 going into the 4th quarter.

GCrow

Reaction score
Want this game to be close down the wire...but do not see that happening.ND's Offence will look worse than LSU did last year, score probably wont be to bad because 'Bama will just run it the whole 2nd half.

Oregon vs Alabama would have been awesome imo.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
41-0, Alabama.

Don't think Notre Dame can score any points and they will start forcing when they can't stop them leading to TO and good field position.

I hope the Golden Domers can prove me wrong. (not a Notre Dame fan, not a hater by any means but I honestly think they are severely outclassed today)

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2fv7jip0 said:
How did Notre Dame get to this game again?

Jeeze.

Well, first the officials gifted them a game against Stanford. Then the officials gave them an even bigger gift against Pittsburgh.

I'd like to change my earlier prediction of 27-10 to 42-7.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
And the thunderous beat down begins...

Can't wait for the playoffs. Would've been great to see a proper game like Georgia vs Alabama re-match or Oregon vs Alabama rather than this joke.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DonovanJM":2866ghwk said:
Ugh the SEC fanboys are going to be even more unbearable after this game if it continues like this.

I'd much rather deal with them then the Notre Dame fan boys who are unbearable.

Love this tweet... and its so true.

@GregBiggins

Still can't believe Pac 12 refs are doing Nat Title game tonight, like having royalty over for dinner and serving hot dogs on paper plates

Latest posts