Notre Dame's coach interviews with the Eagles

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Is there a bigger lying scumbag on earth? Seriously dude? I guess I am expecting too much out of the guy, considering he said he'd never leave Cinci, and then left between their last game and bowl game. Same guy in a different shirt doesn't make him a better guy.

kearly

Reaction score
Jim Mora and Mike Singletary are getting job interviews, and now this. You can just taste the desperation.

CPHawk

Reaction score
SharkHawk":6yypejoh said:
Is there a bigger lying scumbag on earth? Seriously dude? I guess I am expecting too much out of the guy, considering he said he'd never leave Cinci, and then left between their last game and bowl game. Same guy in a different shirt doesn't make him a better guy.

Yeah, Lane Kiffin.

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Well.... Lane Kiffin didn't promise last week he wasn't going anywhere ever, and didn't say such a thing when taking every job. Sure he's a liar, but Brian Kelly has got it down. Same guy that tried to lie about his involvement in sending the kid up in the tower that is now dead. It's amazing to me. The guy is like Bobby Petrino without a motorbike and a slutty assistant.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I wonder what our resident Notre Dame fan thinks about this news?

Last week... Preparing for the National Championship. This week... national embarrassment and a coaching search?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I want Kelly to go to the Eagles. Oh, that'd be sweet to watch him burn bridges than flame out at the top level.

OP
OP
SharkHawk

SharkHawk

Reaction score
That franchise and Kelly deserve each other. Let him follow along in the footsteps of Rich Kotite.

SuperHawks

Reaction score
He'd be an idiot to leave ND right now. Likewise, I think the Eagles would be dumb to hire him. No professional experience at all. I'm hoping this is strictly a move to gain leverage and a nice payday from ND but if he does end up leaving I have confidence that Jack Swarbrick will find an excellent replacement.

Between the beatdown on Monday night and this news, I'm more worried about this recruiting class than anything else at this point.