Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee

Chawker

Reaction score
6'3" 220 4.4 to 4.5 1800+ all perpuse yards WR/KR "great" open field runner, reminds me of gale sayer with the ball.
Should go in the second round.

cubbyhawkfan

Reaction score
He will most likely go in the 1st based on what the "experts" are saying right now based on his measurables and how electrifying he can be.Raw but extremely talented.I'd love to see him,Deandre Hopkins,Marcus Wheaton,or Zach Ertz added to this offense in Aprils draft

ivotuk

Reaction score
Don't like Patterson. When I watched him, his head just wasn't in the game. I don't see him having the kind of drive to become good/great. Just a guy that will rely on his natural abilities.

kearly

Reaction score
Yup, if Bo Jackson was a WR he'd look a lot like Patterson.

Patterson kind of gives me JPP vibes. If we draft him, he's a sure bust. If someone else drafts him, he's a sure megastar.

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
Patterson is the only wide receiver in this draft that has stand-out ability and the "wow-factor." Kid is crazy athletic. I guarantee you that when Russ is scramblin' around he could get open!

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
kearly":3cathxd4 said:
Yup, if Bo Jackson was a WR he'd look a lot like Patterson.

Patterson kind of gives me JPP vibes. If we draft him, he's a sure bust. If someone else drafts him, he's a sure megastar.

hahaha so true