Chase Thomas

Chawker

Reaction score
Chase Thomas OLB Standford 6'4" 240 (4.5 est)
Has played DE and all LBer postions quick plays behind LOS can set the edge and has good cover skills. Should go in the late first round.

kearly

Reaction score
Nice find. If he added some weight, I could see him as a good LEO candidate. If he doesn't add weight, he'd still qualify as a fast linebacker. Hard to go wrong with a player from Stanford's excellent front seven. I'm impressed how well he holds his own as a DE despite his meager 240 pounds. Might not be the same in the NFL, but he's got plenty of room on that frame to add weight if Pete sees a future LEO. He has a lot of talent that makes up for his size (diagnoses very well, can separate quickly from blocks, holds ground vs. run)

[youtube]Zv3tkp8O_6c[/youtube]

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I would love for Chase to be a Hawk. Whenever I got to watch Stanford he always impressed me. Solid player all around.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Totally off topic but i love those uniforms and helmets that Stanford wore against ND. So much better then their usual red and white.

kearly

Reaction score
I see Phil Knight has completely destroyed your sense of taste, J.

Don't get me wrong, I like Red/Black. Those were my high school colors. Just looks fugly having black helmets on red. They look like ticks or some other kind of blood sucking insect.