Leon Washington

GoHawks

Reaction score
Age and Cap$ may be catching up with him . . . who would you like to target in the draft as a possible replacement?

It would be nice to get a change of pace RB, since Turbin is BeastMode2.0, but with ability as a good K-O and punt return guy

It could also be a converted QB athlete - such as Denard Robinson? that may have situational value for Read/Option Plays, etc?

Or maybe a WR that can also be used as a situational RB and as Punt Return/K-O's, such as Tavon Austin?

Those are just a couple names I've seen, and Tavon is likely to be too high of a pick to fill that spot

Denard might be available at a value spot in the draft for this purpose

What players would you like to pursue in the draft at this spot? - or - is their a free agent target you'd like to go after?

skater18000

Reaction score
Tavon Austin will be a 2nd round pick... guys like that don't go in the 1st round. He will probable be gone by our 2nd round pick but there is hope. Very enticing player that Austin is. But I like Tavon for everything he does, Leon is Primarily a special team player. The thing is the NFL screw us. When they moved the kick back it hurt us because Leon's production is reduced. They screwed us of some cap but I don't really care because I love Leon.

As for Denard...

While that is a possibility, you can count on it to not happen, even thought that sounds like a really good thing. I wish that would happen but I doubt it will but like the thought. Also Denard is the guy, if that is what you want (QB and RB convert)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Tavon Austin looks like a Percy Harvin clone.. would love to have him, however I think Golden Tate can kind of be that guy too..

Patterson really intrigues me

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
Kenjon Barner?

But I don't think and don't believe that Leon is going anywhere, he's still more than capable and not a huge cap hit