Ziggy Ansah

skater18000

Reaction score
The guy is freaking incredible. I've seen everything I need to see and I think he can play many spots on our defense because he is versatile. Ziggy has all the capabilities to fit in as a Leo. He can stand up, which really isn't important but still shows versatility. I like that he can drop in the coverage and play inside and gets pressure. My dream scenario is on pass rushing situations he is in the middle with Clemons and Irvin outside like usual much like Jason Jones but he can play on all downs rather as a DE. The thing that impresses me the most is that he has only played for a few years and picked up football pretty quickly. He plays the runs really well and of course he rushes the passer. He is a great tackler in the open field and plays with good instincts and takes great angles. His 4.6 speed is really something he makes many tackles just because of his speed and instincts. He is 6-6 and 270 lbs and get get his hands up and it affects how quarterbacks throw, which can result in lots of swats and redirected throws. Seems like he is a great LEO to me... pass rush issue's solved... :0190l:

SHOOT ME DOWN!!!

zayden185

Reaction score
Barely played but 3 years I think...he stood up and played LB as well

Move inside on pass downs like the Giants did...stock up on passrushers

Chawker

Reaction score
Ziggy does remind me of a Chirs Clemons, I'd say worth a second round pick third would be better though. A track guy.