]ESPN Pac 12 blogs bold predictions for 2013

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The Pac-12 will dethrone the SEC and win the final BCS national title: The SEC's streak of seven national titles will come to an end in an appropriate place: the Rose Bowl. But who will do the honors, ruining Alabama and Nick Saban's hopes for a three-peat?

That team will be Oregon: The Ducks have a lot of nice pieces coming back in 2013 -- 15 position players -- but the key one will be Heisman Trophy-winning QB Marcus Mariota. Yes, that's Heisman Trophy-winning QB Marcus Mariota: Mariota will be in New York with USC receiver Marqise Lee and Texas A&M QB Johnny Manziel, but it will be the Hurling Honolulan walking away with the bronze statue this time.

The Washington renaissance will arrive: The Huskies will finish 9-3 in 2013, opening the new Husky Stadium in style. Washington's Keith Price will be the conference's Comeback Player of the Year.

Washington State will go 5-7 in Year 2 under Mike Leach: And Cougs fans will be reasonably encouraged, particularly when the offense starts to look Leachian.

Much more:

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id ... s-for-2013

kearly

Reaction score
This place needs to start an Oregon Ducks sub-forum. :)

My bold prediction is that Alabama misses the championship game. Oregon vs. Texas A&M, with Oregon winning. Playoff format will favor those teams.

I don't think UW will be 9-3. Not with Keith Price.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
kearly":3rbyrrld said:
This place needs to start an Oregon Ducks sub-forum. :)

My bold prediction is that Alabama misses the championship game. Oregon vs. Texas A&M, with Oregon winning. Playoff format will favor those teams.

I don't think UW will be 9-3. Not with Keith Price.

This IS the Ducks sub forum! Just FYI, one more year of the same ol' BCS. Playoffs dont start til the following year. I hope you're right though, Oregon vs A&M would be an amazing game to watch. It will be interesting to see how SEC defenses adjust to year two of A&M.

kearly

Reaction score
Hey, I didn't say next year did I? :)

JSeahawks":23onnhu9 said:
This IS the Ducks sub forum!

I am painfully aware of that.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hmm. I'll have to think of some more Duck news I can share with you all.

But you, and everybody else, are free to talk as much Husky, or any other team, football as you want too! I'd love it and read it all. I used to enjoy reading dawgman even though the majority of posters there were idiots. Overall college football is much more interesting to me then pro football.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
if 4 of Price's starting OL dont go down in the first 3 weeks I think Keith will be just fine, don't forget that we only lose 3 starters.Tons of young guys got experience and seasoning with that brutal sched last year that we managed to pull some W's out of.

I will say Oregon loses to Stanford for one reason, Stanford has their bye the week before, that seems to hurt OR. I will be boldest and say an SEC team doesn't make the BCS champ Game Ohio State Vs Stanford, Ohio state has a weak ass schedule in my opinion so I say they get mopped by Stanford. Is it really early for this or is it just me.

I agree J I am way more into college then pro, I am sad your a ducks fan, being a Husky, and an OR ST season ticket holder, wifes from corvalis, but I do like what you have to say so mabye I'll just have to admit maybe there is one duck fan with class

How many recruits are you going to lose with CK leaving. Also who is your best recruiter?