WOW - ND LB T'eo's dead GF story a HOAX!!!

pehawk

Reaction score
Wowee, deadspin is reporting the whole story of how he lost is girlfriend is nonsense.

WTF?

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Hear that? That's the sound of millions o' dollars slipping through his hands as he just fell on draft boards (if true).

Maybe to #25?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Just read the whole thing.

There is a weird relationship between him and Tuiasosopo. How weird? IDK, but that is some strange stuff to lie about.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":371vma31 said:
Just read the whole thing.

There is a weird relationship between him and Tuiasosopo. How weird? IDK, but that is some strange stuff to lie about.

It HAS to make him slide, maybe altogether, on draft boards. As a mentally ill person, I'm even concerned.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Not that its anybody business or matters but my guess is he's gay and concocted this story to try and hide it. Wonder how much this will affect his draft stock

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Weird as hell. Read the whole thing and my guess would be that him and Ronnie Tuiasosopo are Harbaughing.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Killa Kam":3hy4hrne said:
Not that its anybody business or matters but my guess is he's gay and concocted this story to try and hide it. Wonder how much this will affect his draft stock

I was kind of thinking along the same lines as you.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1txgh797 said:
Killa Kam":1txgh797 said:

I was kind of thinking along the same lines as you.
I'm gonna go with no

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":c5hn6w68 said:
Breaking news: Notre Dame's being BCS worthy was also a hoax.

Aint that the truth. And, how much did this psycho's lil yarn contribute to them even being in the BCS?

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
So the question is, do we take him at 25? Or will he slip even further and out of the 1st round? (If true)

pinksheets

Reaction score
So Notre Dame says Teo is the VICTIM of a hoax, but Teo had said he physically met her after a Stanford game and told family that he met with her when she visited him in Hawaii.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
pinksheets":no3ljggl said:
So Notre Dame says Teo is the VICTIM of a hoax, but Teo had said he physically met her after a Stanford game and told family that he met with her when she visited him in Hawaii.

I know, right?

This is the greatest story ever. It wouldn't fly as a novel, let alone real life.