Arthur Brown .... OLBer?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I have seen some say draft a MLBer and move Wagner to OLBer. Why wouldn't you draft a guy like Arthur Brown and play him at OLBer instead of moving Wagner?

Maybe I should have just PM'ed Kearly..... but if others want to comment I may listen to you as well.

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Basis4day":2k8v3p4a said:
Why would you move Wagner period?

I wouldn't..... I keep seeing people say that. My question is Arthur Brown Jr. playing OLBer for us? Does he work?

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
He definitely would work. He's one of the most instinctive linebackers in this draft and plays with good technique and toughness. He reminds me Lavonte David from last year just a little bigger but less instinctive.

I'm not sure I want to spend a first on him though

kearly

Reaction score
I see Brown as more of a WLB type, personally. I just noted that Brown was seen as a disappointment before moving to MLB this past season. I'm sure Carroll could coach Brown into either role successfully. This draft is sorely lacking fast linebackers that are also physical. Not seeing anyone that would upgrade over Wagner at MLB this year. Te'o would have been the only one, and he's off my draft board now.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I like Brown as a WLB too..I think Ogletree could fit that coveted SLB position that I've wanted to be strong at for so long.