6-7th round QB Flyer Guy?

pehawk

Reaction score
WOOT! This is my sleeper...called it in the "Assuming Flynn gets traded thread". I likee...

GoHawks

Reaction score
If we trade MF, I'm thinking we need to pick a backup qb a bit higher in the draft, say 4 or 5 - haven't seen the tape on rodgers but some of what I read sounded alot like Tavaris, bad pocket awareness, locks on targets, accuracy issues?

I've seen Matt Scott AZ qb mentioned with similar traits to RW, and might be able to pick him up rnd 4+, hopefully we can get a rnd 3 for Flynn

OP
OP
S

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Do we still have Isaiah Stanback? Maybe we could move him to QB?

chris98251

Reaction score
I tend to think you look at your board and go with who you have ranked highest for best value that has the skill set your looking for.

Planning to pick just to make a pick doesn't seem to work out all that well. Although we can bring udfa and Portis back also.

kearly

Reaction score
How does Aaron Rodgers' brother fly under the radar? lol.

He's listed at 6'1" 212 one place and 6'2" 205 at another. Both of those seem a little generous. Rodgers build looks very similar to Keith Price after his showdown with RG3 (6'1", 185).

Still, he's got a lot of the traits John Schneider looks for. He was running around South Carolina defenders, so you know he has speed. He keeps his eyes downfield and uses his mobility to set up the pass. He checks through reads without any signs of awkwardness.

I won't trust scouting reports any longer. They are written by people that are looking for bad things to say about prospects and that results in them making mountains out of molehills, and also means they miss the forest for the trees by focusing on the negative.

chris98251

Reaction score
kearly":1kubrtw2 said:
How does Aaron Rodgers' brother fly under the radar? lol.

He's listed at 6'1" 212 one place and 6'2" 205 at another. Both of those seem a little generous. Rodgers build looks very similar to Keith Price after his showdown with RG3 (6'1", 185).

Still, he's got a lot of the traits John Schneider looks for. He was running around South Carolina defenders, so you know he has speed. He keeps his eyes downfield and uses his mobility to set up the pass. He checks through reads without any signs of awkwardness.

I won't trust scouting reports any longer. They are written by people that are looking for bad things to say about prospects and that results in them making mountains out of molehills, and also means they miss the forest for the trees by focusing on the negative.

Kearly he's too tall, we won't pick him.

Actually I think these types of QB's with the success of Wilson will get some shots if they have a head for the game and a work ethic now. Copy cat league and someone will hope they get RW 2.0