Any Senior Bowl observations?

pehawk

Reaction score
I know for sure some of our educated peeps are watching the practices. Any insights? Any good sources for SB practice reports?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Vance McDowell, the TE from rice, is my new crush. Has kind of a Gronk vibe too him.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1xefuxg3 said:
Vance McDowell, the TE from rice, is my new crush. Has kind of a Gronk vibe too him.

I don't know, he's definately able to separate and is athletic; but Mayock is right, what's that do for you if he can't catch the ball. His drops if he doesn't fix them will be drive killers and his bobbles will turn into take always. I wasn't as impressed.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
City Of Reign":3qzicxab said:
Scottemojo":3qzicxab said:

I don't know, he's definately able to separate and is athletic; but Mayock is right, what's that do for you if he can't catch the ball. His drops if he doesn't fix them will be drive killers and his bobbles will turn into take always. I wasn't as impressed.
Well, considering he won't go until the late rounds, if at all, I'm not naming my kids after him or anything. But he looked really fast for a 260 guy.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Get a chance to see Denard at all, Scotte? Anyone else you dig?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Denard has a hurt elbow, so they were only allowed to play off coverage on him, no press or man in the drills. He looks good though. Interviews well too. He ran some double moves, got good separation on out and ups.

I could almost see him being a really good cornerback too. Dude is just a football player.