David Bass DE

Chawker

Reaction score
David Bass DE Missouri Western State University 6'5 275

Do your homework on this kid because if he was playing for a larger university he would be a sure first round draft pick. 2012 he had 16 TFL and recorded 11.5 sacks, while playing in his second game of the season he recorded his 31st sack becoming MWST all time sack leader.
Great speed (played basketball in H.S.) with good enough hands to play rush LBer position. Well spoken, made a awesome commercial! I think he has that "IT" factor that all teams are looking for in a great player.
I AM IMPRESSED WITH THIS KID !!!

I know its that small school thing, just look at his numbers and watch his vids. The guy is awesome. 3rd or 4th rounder.

kearly

Reaction score
Physically, he looks the part. Technique wise, he doesn't show much and remember that he's playing very low level competition. For a guy who looks like such a stud athlete, I thought his speed was a little underwhelming as well.

He'll probably go undrafted. I'm not saying he won't have a nice NFL career. Chris Clemons went undrafted. But I think if Seattle does bring him in it will probably be in UDFA.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
type in "This is Griffon football David Bass commercial " at youtube dam sweet commercial. "Don't be scared...be terrified"

justafan

Reaction score
Wish there was more video on this guy.What I saw was too crappy to really watch him.I know he created some buzz at the Shrine game.
Hopefully he is at the combines.
I dont mind gambling on these kinds of players with midround picks.