Who Would Win

• Pro Bowl Team

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Super Bowl Representative

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
If the AFC Pro Bowlers (sans Ravens players) played the Ravens and the NFC Pro Bowlers (sans 49er players) played the 49ers...who would win with one week of preparation for each team?

sutz

Reaction score
Even if you stipulate "one week of preparation" the SB team, by definition, has been playing together all year.

It wouldn't be close. The SB team would win going away.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I think the super bowl team would pull ahead in the first half based on their cohesive. But I think the pro bowl team would make it interesting and I even voted they would win the game. You think about the type of talent pro bowl teams have, and the competitors they have. I mean, you have to be an unbelievably driven person to be in a position to make the pro bowl in the first place. Yup, the more I think about it, the more I think the pro bowl team would win in the second half.

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
That would all depend on if we had to have Eli as the QB or if we were able to use DangeRuss for the whole game.

DangeRuss for the win!!

AFC? who knows or cares!

JKent82

Reaction score
It'd be tough. On first thought I went SB team would for sure be better due to cohesiveness.

But then I thought about it. Calvin, Larry, Julio, Brandon Marshall, Percy Harvin with Aaron Rodgers throwing. I imagine there would be plenty of
miscommunications but I think they'd be alright. The blocking might be thrown off a bit, but AP/Marshawn would probably do fine. I think they'd probably just want to run a spread and try and stick to more single read isolation type throws, or at least fewer option routes to minimize mistakes.

On defense you could likely just play a simple defense like the Hawks run and be fine with elite athleticism out there. And when your using the Seahawks starting secondary there's no lost cohesiveness on the back end.

I'm going against my natural inclinations and best judgement and saying the Probowlers win. Even if they had to keep things simple, they might just have too much sheer talent and athleticism.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Give the pro bowl team a week to find some sort of cohesiveness, and I think they win going away, imagine having Rodgers and 5 top WR to throw to with a good OL to protect him

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
davidonmi":382fqedo said:
Give the pro bowl team a week to find some sort of cohesiveness, and I think they win going away, imagine having Rodgers and 5 top WR to throw to with a good OL to protect him

And Beastmode, AP, Morris and Martin running the ball.

It wouldn't even be close.