Ansah's stock up after the Senior Bowl

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
contrary to one thread in this forum his stock is up.

Ezekiel Ansah: The scary thing about Ansah is that he's already a dominant pass rusher, despite still being raw. Ansah's athleticism is off the charts, and he used it to his advantage on Saturday, racking up 1.5 sacks and 3.5 tackles for a loss, and forced a fumble as well. He's been projected to be drafted somewhere in the teens, but if he keeps impressing people, he could very easily work his way into the top 10.

http://www.sbnation.com/2013-nfl-draft/ ... ock-report

skater18000

Reaction score
This guy makes me mad!!!

One week: This guy isn't going to be a first rounder. (Pete Carroll! please take this guy he's going to be good) <--- me thinking in my head

Next week: He's been projected to be drafted somewhere in the teens, but if he keeps impressing people, he could very easily work his way into the top 10. (Obviously little chance we select him unless we trade up)

MLOhawks

Reaction score
My thread was referencing Senior Bowl practice week, the game hadn't happened yet. Most NFL Scouts consider the practice week more important than the game itself.

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
MLOhawks":96xsc3kf said:
My thread was referencing Senior Bowl practice week, the game hadn't happened yet. Most NFL Scouts consider the practice week more important than the game itself.

With that said his stock is up.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
IMO, Ansah is a stronger, less athletic version of JPP, which to me means a more well rounded player, but less pass rush ability. I think Ansah is more of a 10-12 sack guy, whilst providing great run support.

Quite honestly, I think Ansah's best position might just be 5 technique. He needs a little more weight for that role, but I don't see a pure pass rusher (outside of body type, which can be deceiving).

HUGGY

Reaction score
I don't get it. Just watched his "highlights?" in the Notre Dame game last year. He was almost useless. Constantly out of position...horrible ball awareness. High center of gravity..gets pushed around pretty easily by average blockers. Shows up at the end of running plays but seldom at the bottom of a pile. From the ND clip I wouldn't want him in a Seahawk uniform if he paid us to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFYELG3ItAk

justafan

Reaction score
I love watching the kid play because of his effort and athleticism but he isn't a dominant pass rusher.He had 4.5 sacks playing against a lot of weak teams.
He helps BYUs D in many ways but pass rush is his weakness.
He is one of the most intriguing players in the draft and I hope he does great things in the NFL.

Latest posts