Jarvis Jones?

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Jarvis Jones?
Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:14 pm
  • Looks like he's falling in a lot of mocks, just wondering if he's a guy that could play LEO? Don't think he'd fall all the way to 25 but perhaps a guy we might trade up for? Thoughts
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Re: Jarvis Jones?
Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:27 pm
  • Looks like he's falling in a lot of mocks, just wondering if he's a guy that could play LEO? Don't think he'd fall all the way to 25 but perhaps a guy we might trade up for? Thoughts

Quite possible on the pass rush aspect. He didn't look real good against the run the few games I watched.
    gmor
    NET Rookie

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:50 pm
  • Irvin 2.0 :mrgreen:
    skater18000
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:57 pm
  • I believe Pete wouldn't let him play when he at SC because of a spinal issue he has or something of the sort. Don't quote me on it. But I don't think we'd take him.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:42 pm
  • JKent82 wrote:I believe Pete wouldn't let him play when he at SC because of a spinal issue he has or something of the sort. Don't quote me on it. But I don't think we'd take him.

Yeah i was wondering about that as well. I could see USC not wanting to take a chance on something bad happening, but i would think that a NFL franchise might be a little more willing to take a chance on him now.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:35 am
  • JKent82 wrote:I believe Pete wouldn't let him play when he at SC because of a spinal issue he has or something of the sort. Don't quote me on it. But I don't think we'd take him.

The USC doctors wouldn't let him play for his own health which is why he transferred. I'm sure if the docs had said he's OK then Pete would have played him but his hands were tied. A lot of it will depend on the NFL doctors though which is still a bit away
    HighlandHawk
    NET Rookie

It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:05 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information