Request: Draft picks header

misfit

Reaction score
I know this was asked for last offseason by a bunch of us on here. Can it be done, please?

A list of all our picks in place of the schedule, by round and overall pick?

Here ya go:

1: 25 : 25
2: 26 : 58
3: 25 : 85
4: 3 : 99 (From Raiders, Aaron Curry depending on his playing time Seattle will get 4th or 5th)
4 : 26 : 122
5 : 5 : 133 (From Raiders, Aaron Curry depending on his playing time Seattle will get 4th or 5th round)
5 : 25 : 153
6 : 26 : 186
7 : 8 : 200 (From Buffalo, T. Jack, If T.Jack is activated for 6+ games its a 6th round, if not 7th round)
7 : 14 : 206 (From New Orleans, Barret Rudd, Pick is undisclosed but reports say it will be a 7th round)
7 : 25 : 217

We are also suppose to get 2 more pics and im assuming they will both be 7th rounders.

Axx

Reaction score
4: 3 : 99 (From Raiders, Aaron Curry depending on his playing time Seattle will get 4th or 5th)
5 : 5 : 133 (From Raiders, Aaron Curry depending on his playing time Seattle will get 4th or 5th round)
7 : 8 : 200 (From Buffalo, T. Jack, If T.Jack is activated for 6+ games its a 6th round, if not 7th round)
7 : 14 : 206 (From New Orleans, Barret Rudd, Pick is undisclosed but reports say it will be a 7th round)

We are also suppose to get 2 more pics and im assuming they will both be 7th rounders.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
misfit":3ool2j3x said:
I know this was asked for last offseason by a bunch of us on here. Can it be done, please?

Only on the condition that giant W's & L's are stamped over each pick in the header to reflect the immediate emotional climate of the board after each selection.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
Well guys since i know your waiting for my thoughts on it before ya do it..
go ahead, i'm ok with it ... giggle.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Dear Mods, please find time to do this for everybody else that would like this to happen but are unwilling to figure out how to do it themselves or already know how to do it but value their own time too much to do anything about it. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Most of us ungrateful bastards

OP
OP
misfit

misfit

Reaction score
I'm glad it got stickied, just hope it doesn't get forgotten here.

Does anyone know who did the original schedule header? Maybe we can get to do the draft pick one too. I don't know how...

IronSaint

Reaction score
Can someone explain the pick from us for Barrett Ruud? I was under the impression we cut him before the required deadline, thus letting us keep our pick. It seems as though you guys should get a pick from the Texans; they got way more use out of him than we did. LOL.

But yeah, any explanation will be appreciated.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
IronSaint":3ml9ey7g said:
Can someone explain the pick from us for Barrett Ruud? I was under the impression we cut him before the required deadline, thus letting us keep our pick. It seems as though you guys should get a pick from the Texans; they got way more use out of him than we did. LOL.

But yeah, any explanation will be appreciated.

It depends on the conditions of the trade. For example, when we acquired Kellen Winslow, the trade was conditional on him making the final roster. His subsequent release prior to the start of the season essentially voided the trade. If the Ruud trade included the same verbiage, the trade stands since he was cut after making the final roster (he was released about a month into the season, right?). Hope that helps.

IronSaint

Reaction score
Hawk Finn":374ukelx said:
It depends on the conditions of the trade. For example, when we acquired Kellen Winslow, the trade was conditional on him making the final roster. His subsequent release prior to the start of the season essentially voided the trade. If the Ruud trade included the same verbiage, the trade stands since he was cut after making the final roster (he was released about a month into the season, right?). Hope that helps.

Ahh ok, I understand. I'll poke around see if I can find anything on the contract details. We signed him August 20th and released him on October 8th, so just a little over a month and a half. :lol:

Laloosh

Reaction score
misfit":127njmds said:

Here ya go:

Okay, your avatar is... awesome!

Latest posts