Post Super Bowl Mock

skater18000

Reaction score
Round 1.

Sharif Floyd DT Florida

Round 2.

Arthur Brown/Khaseem Greene WLB Kansas St. and Rutgers... ( Which ever I lean towards)

Round 3.

John Simon DE Ohio State

Round 4.

Gavin Escobar TE San Diego St.

Round 5.

Zaviar Gooden OLB Missouri

And

Denard Robinson WR Michigan

Round 6.

Tharold Simon CB LSU

Round 7.

?

How is it that I took 2 guys with the last name Simon

Throwdown

Reaction score
I would actually like this draft, i don't know if Escobar falls that far in the draft, I think early 3rd for him at the latest.

Wouldn't mind Denard Robison, a WR anywhere in the draft wouldn't hurt. I really like the Floyd & John Simon picks though.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
For each of the first five picks, I doubt those players will be available. Floyd will go early, Brown surely won't last until #55, Simon is too good to last until the late third and Escobar could be a late first or early second round pick. Gooden has mid-round value.

kearly

Reaction score
Yeah, not the most realistic mock. Good choices though.

Simon will be interesting to see where he ends up. I love his tape, but he's 6'2" with below average athleticism. He's got some commonalities with Nick Reed, (I think Simon is way better), but Reed was a 7th round pick. If Simon fell into the 5th round, I would not be surprised. I could see him going as early as the 2nd. He has one of the widest draft stock of any prospect.

I think Arthur Brown has a decent chance to reach #58. Zach Brown was a similar player last year (more athlete than linebacker who had mixed results in college) and he went in the very late 2nd last year. I'm not saying I EXPECT Brown to last that long, but I think his stock is probably closer to someone like Zach Brown than say Dont'a Hightower.

I think Khaseem Greene has a solid chance to reach our 2nd as well. Bottom line, there are going to be more than a few players at #58 that we won't expect to last that long- this is one of the most mixed up drafts I've ever seen. It's going to be very unpredictable in the early rounds this year.

seahawks875

Reaction score
No chance Escobar falls to the 4th, I think he'll be a early 2nd and possibly a late 1st rounder. I think he could be the next jimmy graham. I also like the Floyd and Greene picks but I think there is also no chance they fall that far to us.

Dren

Reaction score
I would love it if the draft turned out like this. Arthur Brown AND Floyd? Yes please.

Latest posts