Wagner Vs K.Greene

lukerguy

Reaction score
Wagner
[youtube]17IRj4hzXZw[/youtube]

Greene
[youtube]k2n2iXjoUms[/youtube]

Both are very patient to let the play develop, but are always around the football. They look like they play slow, but they both play smart. Wagner is a bit better at block shedding, but Greene has a knack for creating turnovers.

Watch 6:30 of Greene's video. That play right there is what Derrick Brooks made a living on.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Good stuff...the funny thing about Greene is that he plays very fast, but I think his combine tests will be pretty mediocre across the board. Not that the combine matters, but I think that will make his perceived value go down when he runs in the 4.6s.

I really like Greene, but quite honestly, I somewhat dread seeing him picked in R1. It's not that he won't be a good player, it's just the idea of picking a guy way earlier than he should go. He's strictly a WIL in a 4-3, so I am really hesitant to spend that kind of draft capital on him. All that said, he will end up being a really nice player, so my worry about him going at 25 really isn't all that warranted and admittedly foolish.

It's going to be really hard to pass on a Ertz, Hopkins, etc for Greene, but I totally see it happening this year.