350 pound high school running back

skater18000

Reaction score
NFL teams need to give the Lineman the ball. We already see it with the tackle catching passes, but how many corners and saftey's can tackle a 300 pound dude. Jumbo!!! Jumbo!!! Jumbo!!! Jumbo!!! Jumbo!!!

slipwax

Reaction score
Makes me wish they woulda let Walter Jones pound the rock once in a while. I bet he could have done some damage

NYCoug

Reaction score
I bet you every major college in the country is kicking themselves for not recruiting this kid. Would've been a super hero type character at a bigger school complete with a Heisman campaign and bootleg jersey sales. Some crooked head coach would've found a way to exploit him. His name's David Fangupo and Norm Chow just got him to go to Hawai'i. Big get for the Warriors (pun f'n intended this kid is HUGE) I've always been a fan of their's since the days of Timmy Chang. Would be nice for them to have a legitimate NFL prospect on the squad and one who is from the Island and cherishes the fact that he's going to get a chance to play for his local school. Sounds like a good kid. I hope he sets the world on fire.

http://www.maxpreps.com/blogs/maxwi...ning-back-david-fangupo-commits-to-hawaii.htm

"I felt like it was not real at the moment," Fangupo told West Hawaii Today, describing the moment when Hawaii coach Norm Chow offered him a scholarship. "I'm excited and feel blessed that they would do that for me."

Latest posts