Sammy Watkins WR

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
How does he compare to Marqise Lee? Are they both competing to be the first WR off the board or does Lee have it hands down? (My internet speed is too slow to watch his tape, right now.)

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2rliycom said:
How does he compare to Marqise Lee? Are they both competing to be the first WR off the board or does Lee have it hands down? (My internet speed is too slow to watch his tape, right now.)

IMO, Lee would have been the first pick in the draft this year, not just the first WR. Lee is all the best parts of Terrell Owens without all the off field crap. Watkins is going to be really, really good to but I think Lee is easily better.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3ddpom8j said:
Recon_Hawk":3ddpom8j said:

IMO, Lee would have been the first pick in the draft this year, not just the first WR. Lee is all the best parts of Terrell Owens without all the off field crap. Watkins is going to be really, really good to but I think Lee is easily better.

Good thoughts. Thanks, J.

sc85sis

Reaction score
They're both scary good. Marqise has only played WR for a few years though. He's still got upside, which has to be a frightening thought for DCs.