Menelik Watson

Scottemojo

Reaction score
This guy is getting a lot of attention as quite possibly the most athletic tackle in the draft in quite some time.

How much would you freak out if the Hawks took him at 25?

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
I would not freak out at all but I would be a little confused. I am always cool with upgrading lines as much as possible. It always start up front and your skilled players don't mean as much if your lines are not good.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
We have enough Brits around here already....

Actually i'd be quite satisfied with him. He's only been playing football for 2 or 3 years. Came to the United States on a basketball scholarship.

He was almost a Duck but chose Florida State instead.

If we fixed the d'line in free agency I would actually love to draft Watson at tackle and Kyle Long at guard. It would give us the most athletic o'line in the league by a large margin.

osprey3263

Reaction score
round 1 pick 25 best DT availble or Khaseem Green OLB rutgers
round 2 Steadman Bailey wr
round 3 Ricky Waggner OT
round 4 Best TE still on the board
round 5 ?
round 6 ?
round 7 Brandon Kaufmann wr Eastern washington

kearly

Reaction score
Hmm, wears #71, plays offensive tackle for the Florida State Seminoles, extremely freakish athlete that saw his draft stock explode from nowhere into the first round around the time the combine happens...

Nope, lost it. I thought I remembered something. Must have been deja vu.

kearly

Reaction score
I wouldn't freak out at all. To me it feels like we have five or six first round picks this year.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
They could take some kid I've never heard of or thought would go in the third round and I just no longer have the ground to stand on and say a damn word. I bet Smel Diaper says we have a great draft even if we take an aussie rules player from Southern Perth Tech in Rd 1, I'd just look for film and say I'll bet he is good. I would love it if they took a couple OLmen during the draft I want Jake Long OR and Patrick Lewis Texas A&M Of course a College tackle is fine too. Aparently Tom Cables a real good coach or something so please keep him happy, BTW how the hell did He not get interviewed for empty HC positions?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
SeaHawk80":2c9s3vbh said:
They could take some kid I've never heard of or thought would go in the third round and I just no longer have the ground to stand on and say a damn word. I bet Smel Diaper says we have a great draft even if we take an aussie rules player from Southern Perth Tech in Rd 1, I'd just look for film and say I'll bet he is good. I would love it if they took a couple OLmen during the draft I want Jake Long OR and Patrick Lewis Texas A&M Of course a College tackle is fine too. Aparently Tom Cables a real good coach or something so please keep him happy, BTW how the hell did He not get interviewed for empty HC positions?

I was going to say he must have burned some bridges, but I think punched down the bridges is more accurate.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I'd be unhappy if we took him @25. However if the team did so they'd have a reason for doing so and would see Watson as being a starter. Kinda think he gets drafted in the 3rd rd. or later but OTs are always highly valued.

Latest posts