Hats off to everyone

NYCoug

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a tip of the cap to everyone who's participated and contributed to the draft forum this year. I seriously haven't had to look elsewhere (although I do at times when I've got nothin else goin on) for prospect coverage. kearly, english, mcgruff, chawker, the dude with the Alf avatar whose name is escaping me right now and I'm too lazy to look up, and everyone else just wanted to let you know the effort is appreciated.

And big thanks to John Schneider for having everyone on their toes and digging up even the most random of prospects (Kip, I'm lookin at you and Armonty Bryant). This seriously wouldn't have happened under Ruskell or any of the old regime.

Keep up the great work everyone. I'm lovin it!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
First forum I visit everytime i come to .net. Although I like it even better during the college football season then I do during the draft season.

pehawk

Reaction score
Me too! I'm way better than the hacks you listed Coug. I can give uninformed analysis on the top-10 players only. That's VALUE.

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
I honestly knew that there would be a post from pe in this thread when I made it. I also wondered how long it would take to get this thread dragged in to the Shack haha

And pe, that means we gotta pull some strings and get JS to trade in to the Top 10. Then, you get hired as a "scouting consultant" for the organization. I smell championship!

Chawker

Reaction score
It's everybody else posts that I read is what inspire me to do my digging. TRUE enjoy reading thier posts. oh, my name is Bob, but nucklehead works too. cheers ;)

godawg

Reaction score
John Schneider has been so thorough in his research, I would be surprised if he doesn't monitor this board for ideas. Who knows Kearly and others, maybe you can help an idea to germinate.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Everyone does a good job doing research and for the most part explaining and giving analysis and because of it I still have no idea who the Hawks will take.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
godawg":1s1qwdda said:
John Schneider has been so thorough in his research, I would be surprised if he doesn't monitor this board for ideas. Who knows Kearly and others, maybe you can help an idea to germinate.

Maybe Kearly is John Schneider.