Vikings 1st 2 rounders.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
As a Seahawk fan, I really have no interest in the Vikings, but as a Seahawks fan it is very interesting to see what they do with their first rounders. I've seen a lot mock having them go with a WR and a MLB.

But if I'm the Vikings, I'd really press the need for WR. Peterson is not superman, he did it last season, as in carry the Vikings but you can't ask him to do that every single game.

Vikes have a quality enough D to be good as is. I say they should take Cordelle Patterson or Justin Hunter with their first and then replace Harvin with someone similar in Tavon Austin. If both receivers can excel in the league, Vikes would be a dangerous team.

Brahn

Reaction score
Find another AP, so you can have AP rest while AP is on the field.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Vikings fans are lookin for Manti Teo and keenen allen or a Patterson to fall to those two spots.

Petersons running for 2000 again next year , its gna be impressive

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
If i was a viking fan i would hope they use one of their first rounders on a wr then use another 3rd or 4th on another wr in this deep draft. Then after the vikings tank the season (which will happen as long as ponders is at the helm) they can get a chance at a decent 1st rounder qb next year and alrdy have the O set up.

Latest posts