Rookie Jersey you'd buy

QuahHawk

Reaction score
What player if we drafted them would you instantly want to buy their jersey? Obviously at #56 we aren't going to get the superstars from this draft but are there any guys out there you are hoping we get so you can get their gear?

I'm having a hard time finding a rookie i think will have the type of impact on our team worthy of purchasing his jersey but if we somehow got DeAndre Hopkins I think I'd feel comfortable he's going to be a playmaker in this league for a while.

Justin Hunter, Tyrann Mathieu, Jordan Reed, and Gavin Escobar would be tempting too. I don't think an OL, DL, or LB could tempt me as I'd rather have a jersey of the current groups like Okung, Irvin, Wagner.

kearly

Reaction score
I haven't bought a jersey since the Alexander jersey sale of 2007. I haven't even bought a Russell Wilson jersey and I basically founded his fan club.

That said, I would love to wear a John Simon jersey if Seattle drafted him and they were on sale for like ten bucks or something.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
kearly":3rb5fc5p said:
I haven't bought a jersey since the Alexander jersey sale of 2007. I haven't even bought a Russell Wilson jersey and I basically founded his fan club.

That said, I would love to wear a John Simon jersey if Seattle drafted him and they were on sale for like ten bucks or something.

I founded his fan club fwiw.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Simon or Swope

Probably Simon. I prefer defensive players. Simon is the kind of player I can see being proud to wear his number.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Probably none until they play.. but Ertz would be tempting

Throwdown

Reaction score
Slay, but that probably won't happen.

Who wouldn't want a jersey with the name "Slay" on the back?

Subzero717

Reaction score
The last rookie jersey I bought was an Aaron Curry. The last rookie jersey I bought was an Aaron Curry.

Throwdown

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1feja1bv said:
The last rookie jersey I bought was an Aaron Curry. The last rookie jersey I bought was an Aaron Curry.

Soo the last rookie jersey you got was an Aaron Curry?

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Throwdown":391nsk6q said:
CALIHAWK1":391nsk6q said:

No no no I think what he's trying to say is the last rookie jersey he got was an Aaron Curry.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
I'd never pick a rookie, I don't even like FA/trade jerseys until they've played well enough to be called a Hawk lol. My boyfriend bought me a Percy Harvin, I wouldn't even try it on, I took it back and exchanged it for an Earl Thomas.

Have high hopes for Harvin, but he'll have to prove himself as a Hawk before I wear his number.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I want the Hawks to draft Matt Scott just for his jersey.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Lady Talon":1sttb5u3 said:
I'd never pick a rookie, I don't even like FA/trade jerseys until they've played well enough to be called a Hawk lol. My boyfriend bought me a Percy Harvin, I wouldn't even try it on, I took it back and exchanged it for an Earl Thomas.

Have high hopes for Harvin, but he'll have to prove himself as a Hawk before I wear his number.

Really I just got a Harvin and am jacked to have it. He has proven his NFL credentials already.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2yrj36ww said:
Lady Talon":2yrj36ww said:

Really I just got a Harvin and am jacked to have it. He has proven his NFL credentials already.

Housh had some pretty decent credentials. If Harvin becomes who I think he is...then maybe Ill buy his jersey in a few years. Can't go wrong with a ET jersey either way.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
ET is safer than a Tatupu jersery. I see him a seahawk throughout the '10s.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I hadn't had much luck with my jerseys when I have purchased rookies or trades so with the expensive new one I went with the no fail #12 Fan jerseys.

2001-#81 Koren Robinson- Home
2005-#26 Ken Hamlin- Home
2006-#83 Deion Banch- Away
2007-#51 Lofa Tatupu- Home
2007-#8 Matt Hasselbeck- Away
2010-#18 Sidney Rice- Home
2012-#12 Alt
2012-#12 Home
2013-#11 Harvin Away
2013-#3 Wilson Home

Subzero717

Reaction score
Throwdown":3qnl4bjg said:
CALIHAWK1":3qnl4bjg said:

The last rookie jersey I bought was an Aaron Curry.

cover-2

Reaction score
I haven't bought a jersey in a while, the last one I think was Ken Hamlin. Of the players that might be available to us in the 2nd & 3rd rounds I would chose one of the following players...
Alabama (DT) Jesse Williams - He is not going to be that pass rushing stud that we need, but I could see him playing 10+ years on the d-line. Just a big bad a-- dude that would continue the tradition of big physical style of defense.

Oregon (OT) Kyle Long - I'm a big fan of big intimidating players that can back it up on the field. Breno Giacomini is that guy right on the o-line but I don't think he is going to get re-signed once his contract expires. Long could be the tone setter on the o-line.

Kansas St (WR) Chris Harper - Harper is one of my favorite players in the draft. He is not the fastest guy, but he is a big physical WR that has great hands and I think he will be a fan favorite. He is not going to be a perennial Pro Bowl player, but his style of play is fun to watch.

So, maybe not the flashy players in the draft but just hard nose tough players.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Lady Talon":2ecgotte said:
Wenhawk":2ecgotte said:
Lady Talon":2ecgotte said:

Housh had some pretty decent credentials. If Harvin becomes who I think he is...then maybe Ill buy his jersey in a few years. Can't go wrong with a ET jersey either way.

Please dont ever mentioned Housh and Harvin together again please.

Thanks

Latest posts