Mark Harrison a WR/joker TE ?

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
Mark Harrison was first brought to my attention by writer at the seahawks draft blog i believe, don't wanna act like i discovered this guy or anything but his measurables reminded me of Jordan Reed. I think Harrison can add on some weight and maybe be molded into a joker TE prospect that the seahawks want. So i compared the two and the difference in height and weight is about 1/2 a inch and 6 LBS not a big difference but the combine numbers are a different story. Mark Harrison is faster(4.38 40), stronger(17reps)and had a high vertical jump(38'inch). i know speed is expected becuase Harrison is a reciever not a TE but Harrison & Reed are probably not far apart in run/pass blocking so why not take the faster stronger player in the later rounds ?

cover-2

Reaction score
I have made a similar suggestion taking about Harrison. But, I think I was in the minority as far as moving him to TE or the Joker TE. Iam still intrigued with that idea.
I had him in one of my mocks late last year.
www.viewtopic.php?f=18&t=57493

Another intriguing player to make the switch to TE or the Joker TE is Minnesota (QB/WR) MarQueis Gray. Gray is 6-3 240 lbs he has good speed and he has some experience as a WR.
Here is Gray profile at NFL.com http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/ ... id=2540259

kigenzun

Reaction score
This is a good idea!
As such, I have the Seattle Seahawks picking: "Mark Harrison, WR, Rutgers." in Round 5 at pick 158 in my final mock draft.

OP
OP
L

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
i hear the 9ers,jags,and jets do too so when would it be considered to early to take him because i don't want the 9ers snagging the next D.Walker we don't have many needs but one is Joker TE, Harrison has the speed,potential strength,and 35 inch arms that would make him a perfect prospect. I think i mainly just don't want the 9ers to get him.