Almost Final First Round Mock

Sac

Reaction score
So, I'm certainly no draft expert, but I'm trying this out. This might be the final mock I do for the first round (and the .NET contest) but I'd like a little feedback and opinions. I could be swayed to make a few changes but for the most part this is how I see things shaking out.

1. KC: Luke Joeckel, OT
As unflashy as this is, it makes the most sense right now.

2. JAX: Dion Jordan, DE
Gus Bradley takes a monster pass rushing talent for the new defense he's building in Jacksonville.

3. OAK: Geno Smith, QB

4. PHI: Eric Fisher, OT

5. DET: Dee Milliner, CB
The best corner in the draft comes off the board at five to try and fix horrendous secondary problems with the Lions.

6. BUF: Matt Barkley, QB - Trade with Cleveland
No Fitzpatrick, no problem. Buffalo finally picks a winner and the best QB in this class and sticks it
to the Cardinals in the process. Suck it Arizona.

7. ARI: Shariff Floyd, DT

8. CLE: Ezekiel Ansah, DE

9. NYJ: Jonathan Cooper, G
Someone else for Dirty Sanchez to butt fumble off of during the pre-season before he loses his starting QB job.

10. TEN: Tyler Eifert, TE

11. SD: Barkevious Mingo, DE

12. MIA: Cordarelle Patterson, WR

13. NYJ: Xavier Rhodes, CB
After Trading Revis, the Jets need another corner and they go for another top notch talent in the secondary with the Bucs pick.

14. CAR: Star Lotulelei, DT

15. DAL: Kenny Vaccaro, SS
Monte Kiffin loves Seattles Defense and convinces Jerreh to trade up for the best safety on the board in an effort to try and emulate what we're doing. The highest form of flattery indeed.

16. STL: Tavon Austin, WR
The Rams have huge holes at WR and they pick the exact type of receiver that gives our big physical corners fits.

17. PIT: Alec Ogletree, LB
James Harrison? Who's James Harrison?

18. NO: Jarvis Jones, DE

19. NYG: Bjoern Werner, DE

20. CHI: Manti Te'o, LB
First Round bust right here. Te'o is no Urlacher.

21. CIN: Desmond Trufant, CB

22. STL: Robert Woods, WR
The Rams double dip the receiver chip and take Rob's most underrated player in the draft.

23. MIN: Keenan Allen, WR

24. IND: Damontre Moore, DE

25. MIN: Eddie Lacy, RB - Traded from Seattle for Percy Harvin goodness

26. GB: DeAndre Hopkins, WR

27. HOU: Landry Jones, QB
Matt Shaub isn't getting any younger and honestly, he's never been a great player. A good player yes, but not great. Landry Jones, this years Asterisk for the Lewin Career Forcast will get a year or two to marinate.

28. DEN: Jonathan Hankins, DT

29. NE: Eric Reid, FS

30. ATL: Datone Jones, DE

31. SF: Johnathan Banks, CB
Bust-A-Roonie

32. BAL: Chance Warmack, G

seahawks875

Reaction score
No chance Lane Johnson and DJ Fluker fall out of first round, and chance warmack falls to 32, and Landry jones won't go first round

godawg

Reaction score
Sheldon Richardson will not fall out of the first round.