So IF we still had the 25th pick, who would you want?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
A fair amount of time has passed since the Harvin trade and draft stock has definitely changed, rightly or wrongly. Who would you be banging the table for with the draft just a day away?

Personally, it would be Sheldon Richardson if he fell or even got close to 25 (I'd want to trade up). But in the likely event that he goes pretty early, I would have wanted Mr. Poo Fingers, DeAndre Hopkins. I love the way he gets himself open and his ability to make the very tough catches. Such good hands (does the poo make his fingers sticky?). Without Harvin, I would be extremely concerned about WR depth and I think Hopkins would have worked great with Russel.

aawolf

Reaction score
In fairness, Hopkins did deny the "poo" incident and offered to provide proof showing that he left on an early flight and that his roomate was the last person to leave the room. The other player, I don't remember who, said he didn't do it either and someone sabotaged the room. This is out of character for Hopkins if he did do that, as he's been travelling with Clemson throughout his carreer and never had any incidents.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
The other person is Mark Harrison from Cincinnatti.

I'd like to see us grab Kawann Short if we were still there at 25. I think he would be a great pickup for our D.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":1u7c6s09 said:

I'd like to see us grab Kawann Short if we were still there at 25. I think he would be a great pickup for our D.

Mark Harrison doesn't play for Cincinnatti.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":jjv9fmxh said:

Oops, I meant Rutgers. His highlight video has the all black Uni's so I just keep assuming it's Cinci.

kearly

Reaction score
Datone Jones and Tyler Eifert would have topped my board. They are the two more uncommon talents that fit a need and have a top 20 draft grade. I think both would fit Seattle very well, especially Eifert with his elite jump ball ability.

kigenzun

Reaction score
1-25: Sly Williams, DT, North Carolina. (for the beef up front on defense,)
then
2-56: Ryan Swope, WR, Texas A&M. (for the receiver depth you mentioned.)