Your least favorite team drafting your favorite players

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
Name some players that you really like and don't want your least favorite or some specific team in general to draft.

I will go first. I don't want 49ers to draft TE Travis Kelce, S Shamarko Thomas, WR DeAndre Hopkins, and WR Mark Harrison.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
It killed me when the 49ers drafted Kaepernick. I really wanted him on the Hawks. He has since proven himself to be a giant arm-kissing douche but at the time it hurt.

I really don't want Marcus Davis from VT to go to the Rams. I have a good feeling about him, and he seems like exactly the type of big WR they need. He's a Hokie so i will always be a fan though.

kearly

Reaction score
I don't want Austin in St. Louis. Austin isn't the best receiver in this draft, but he'd probably give our defense the most problems.

I don't want Datone Jones or John Simon in SF.

I don't want any of the top 3 offensive tackles in Arizona. If Arizona does get one, I hope they have to trade half their draft to get him.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Last year when the 49ers took LaMichael James it broke my heart. I still havnt fully recovered. :(

This year I dont have the same attachment to anybody in the draft. Kiko Alonso is my favorite player in the draft but if he goes to the 49ers i'll be pissed for 30 seconds, then get over it.

Other then that, I really don't care who goes where. Imo its like college recruiting, you can't worry about and concern yourself with who your opponents get, you only hope that you get the right guys for your own system.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I'll echo Austin to the Rams. I don't want them with that kind of weapon. I'd add Jesse Williams to the 49ers which I think would be a perfect match for them.

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
I hope that St. Louis doesn't get Austin or Hopkins, two of the most commonly mocked players they get. Not my least favorite team, but those are two of my favorite players in this draft. Stay out of the division PLEASE

Throwdown

Reaction score
Either one of Mississippi States CBs, Tavon Austin, and Alec Ogletree

To anyone in our division.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Throwdown":twf8anjk said:
Either one of Mississippi States CBs, Tavon Austin, and Alec Ogletree

To anyone in our division.

Oh, i pray that Ogletree goes to one of them. It would be hilarious watching him run away from Beast Mode rather then try and tackle him. He might be the least physical linebacker i've ever seen.

two dog

Reaction score
No Sheldon Richardson to the Rams, you are right sir. He's my favorite (unattainable) player in the draft.

No Travis Kelce to the '9ers. Because I think he's going to be really, really good.

No big 3 OT to Arizona, please. They may have to trade up to get one of them. I can see San Diego,
Arizona, even Philly, moving into the top three spots and the tackles going 1,2,3.

I probably will cost less this year than most years to move up in the draft order.

GCrow

Reaction score
Situation I put in my mock draft and I think could happen is 9ers trading up to 13 with the Jets and taking Sheldon Richardson. Ugh.

godawg

Reaction score
I'd like to see us trade up to Jets to prevent the 9ers from getting Richardson, and so we will have him for years to come.

SDHawk

Reaction score
Would hate to see 9ers with Tavon Austin but I think its a very real possibility.

No doubt the 9ers are in an arms race with the Hawks. I think they trade #31 and #34 to the Fins... the sweet spot for DB/TE.

I think the 9ers are also targeting Mathieu at #61 or may go with someone like Sanders Commings in the middle rounds.

I'm with Kearly re: Datone Jones. Also dont want them acquiring other underrated rushers like Bjorn Werner or Damontre Moore.