Mock draft!

JKent82

Reaction score
2. Khaseem Greene, OLB, Rutgers
-Okay I'll preface this by saying I have no idea who I think or want the Hawks to take at 56. I kinda wanted a safety to replace Kam next year, but now Kam got a contract. There's no late 2nd receiver I think would be worth it. I'm not a huge fan of the DT options in that range, at first I had Brandon Williams at this spot, but from what I read he's not that explosive or a particularly good run stuffer and at 6' 1" doesn't seem like the right size. Christine Michael has been popular recently but I just don't feel right taking a 3rd running back that high. So apparently I'm going with Khaseem, despite me really doubting the Hawks care to take another 2nd round LB. Maybe we will go right tackle. Friday needs to get here.

3. Travis Kelce, TE, Cincinnati
-Future replacement for Miller. Great blocker and seems to be able to get down field well enough for a big guy. I'm not sure he'll be there in the 3rd but he's one of my favorite players in the draft. I feel like Bevell could find a use for 3 TE's who can all inline block. It's likely Pete and John would rather get a joker but I want Kelce. So yeah.

4. Montori Hughes, DT, Tennesee Martin
-Impressed at the Senior Bowl, helps at depth at defensive tackle.

5. Duke Williams, S, Nevada
-Can play single high coverage. Earl, Chancellor, Duke. 'nough said.

5. Matt Scott, QB, Arizona
-Backup to Russell, Probably goes earlier than this.

6. Marquess Wilson, WR, WSU
-Upside, competition for the backup to Sidney/5th WR spot.

7. Kerwynn Williams, RB, Nevada
-Turbin and Kerwynn reunited!

7. Demetrius McCray, CB, Appalachian State
- 6' 1" and fast. Obligatory DB selection, Mark Legree take two.

7. Caleb Sturgis, K, Florida
- Kicker competition!

7. Phillip Steward, OLB, Houston
-One of the Fieldgulls writers talked him up a while ago. Sold!

penihawk

Reaction score
Give me Escobar falling to us over Kelce and I like this quite a bit.

Latest posts